Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Sh*t dude, I smell fire! Get outa the house, quick! :eek:

*Chakar climbs out window to safety, Dave sneaks in and eats Chakar's tastey bacon*

yumyumyum :)

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Chakar wrote:
    I'm having a good fry up for my lunch, mmm I can smell the bacon sizzling in the pan.

Did that make any of your mouths water?
    Nope, because I don't like bacon :p
    My woohoo: I have caffeine. And all is good. And I know I'm definitely into 3rd year honours, so now I can say that I'm quite thoroughly out of 2nd year at last! :D

And MySQL seems to have stopped hating me! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i've just realised how much i love the library at this time of year. no pesky undergrads taking books i want, no spas having four hour conversations in your ear, and so much space! i'm taking up three desks at the moment, it's ****ing great.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I just finished my paper and my presentation for tomorrow at last! Now I get to play soccer at 5 :D

Also I do not know if it is a good or bad thing but I found out my driving test is on the 22nd of July!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I didn't go into clinical today - it feels nice to not have to be doing lots of x -rays today. Oh and I got to do a coronors case yesterday which normally students aren't allowed to go to so it was cool

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

No jobs around the house for me today, I'm so happy!!

woohoo, I've finished my website :)

I got a loan of webspace off someone, so uploaded it all post-haste and was up until 3am messing with it, cos I was so excited! :D It's gonna flop, but I don't care :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Finger be ok. Dad and bro wrong (one said broken, other said fracture). Its already a lot better. I moved it a lot yesterday in an effort to help get some movement and it seems to have done the trick. Still cant straighten it completly but swelling down a load.

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

:D pic?

lol fo. I dont keep a collection of my mis-figurations grimes. I know u have a wall dedicated to that but your just sick ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Hope it leaves you horribly disfingered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Won the DBSC Series A on Echo and IRC tonight. :D That is all.

woohoo, I'm not longer subscribed to boards, yet my avatar remains custom... ¬_¬ I'm please with that.

ooo the weather looks deadly, might get in that cycle that i missed out on last weekend :)

also i have had a bit of trauma in my life lately and my friends have been really deadly and supportive and plied me with chocolate doughnuts (thanks meowcat!) and my favourite cider apropos of nothing. people can be deadly :)

edit: i used deadly way too much there. ah feck it

lol I misread that a bit, and thought it said "...and my cat has been really deadly..." and was gonna ask how the hell you trained your cat to bring you doughnuts :confused::p Feckin eyes!

DaveMcG wrote:
    lol I misread that a bit, and thought it said "...and my cat has been really deadly..." and was gonna ask how the hell you trained your cat to bring you doughnuts :confused::p Feckin eyes!
    now that would be cause for a woo hoo ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

After spending the last 19yrs as a blonde I am now officially a brunette.

I'm not having as much fun though...so this might turn into a rant/bitch/moan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I finished college in Dublin today - only two more weeks before I finish it completely - also i had a totally great night out last night and even my severe hangover will not bring me down on how fun it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

DaveMcG wrote:

he he :D yes, she has me well trained!
    *meow*

My woo hoo: WOOO HOOOO it's Friday!!! I can sleep in tomorrow and it's a great day and just two really good things happened today. YEAHIIII.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

I get to sail on one of these on Wed. :D

• Advertisement

Dad said he'd loan me some more money so i can buy some essential supplies and services ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

I love my Postperson!!!! Yesterday she delivered a cheque from the Revenue Comms... €600!! Today I got another one for... wait for it... €1,020!!!!

I can pay my bills and still have money for the essentials, ie. beer, fags, takeaways etc...

WOOOO!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

Haw haw haw!

I just got some poems accepted in a magazine, and the funny thing is I only submitted them at the pressure of a friend who had found them in my room :eek:

Anyway, tis a good thing to wake up to. :D

my woohoo: last night was reasonably pleasant in work :) Had a bit of a laugh anywho, amid the chaos

scop wrote:
    Haw haw haw!

I just got some poems accepted in a magazine, and the funny thing is I only submitted them at the pressure of a friend who had found them in my room :eek:

Anyway, tis a good thing to wake up to. :D
    that's deadly. you may be the only ma student to actually live up to carpenter's "i want you all to be published by this time next year!" exhortations.

i had a deadly weekend. on friday this guy i've had a crush on for two years asked me out, just after i'd given him up as a lost cause. score!!!
    also went to a deadly party last night where a guy from a big-ish dublin band remembered me interviewing them five years ago before their first album came out. so down with the kids :cool:

i'm still hideously overusing the word 'deadly'. ah well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 687 ✭✭✭scop

rain on wrote:
    that's deadly. you may be the only ma student to actually live up to carpenter's "i want you all to be published by this time next year!" exhortations.

I think somebody else has a book of poems published, not sure, all seems so long ago since I talked to anyway in the class!

i'm still hideously overusing the word 'deadly'. ah well.

It is a deadly word!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I found a rose that my mate bought for me...I'd totally forgotten about it and now I'm all like awwwww. [I must learn to speak better English soon]

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I woke up before 12 today. Which is nice seeing as I work nights. Now for the first time all summer I have a few hours free before work. Might go play on the swings .........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Grimes wrote:
    I woke up before 12 today. Which is nice seeing as I work nights. Now for the first time all summer I have a few hours free before work. Might go play on the swings .........weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Grimes!!! Remember what the judge said....

I found my stethoscope again!! It was in my locker in UCDDDD... Woo woo, fun times ahead again!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I cleared out my locker and returned my key, and I got my €5 back even though my receipt got stolen in my pretty pink wallet by the knacker on the 66 a few months ago.

Yay, now I have money!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement