Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

In the words of General Boulanger;
    "À Berlin!"

Allez les Bleus. I'm travelling to Berlin on Friday and will be in the nation's capital for the World Cup final, probably wearing my France shirt (pity the hosts didn't make it, but on the bright side at least the cheating Portugese didn't get there either). Can't wait!

Knowing my luck I'll probably get flagged for being a former member of the SWP and the local GSG-9 unit will have to perform an intensive cavity search to ensure that "terrorism" is held at bay...:rolleyes:

But that's probably the worst-case scenario...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

hey i'm going to berlin next week. going to se the gossip a well. and my friend tom who i've not seen in moths. that;s worht a woo hoo.

MONTHS not moths. hee hee moths

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

You'll probably ace that since you won't have me and Chris draggin you down Good luck boss!
    Thats a bit harsh on yourselves like innit? Doubt i'll ace it but the possibility of not having to redo the module next year has me all looking forward to it. Im quite sad arent i? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Thats a bit harsh on yourselves like innit? Doubt i'll ace it but the possibility of not having to redo the module next year has me all looking forward to it. Im quite sad arent i? :(
    Ahh was just messin! It's a bit harsh on Chris though, yeh :p I'm the one with no feckin clue about java!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm watching Season 3 on DVD its so good so its a whoohoo that I'm enjoying the DVD.

• Advertisement

I got access to the Soccer forum whoohoo

You have quite a few woohoos in your life huh chakar ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

He does indeed, Ben. :D

Woooo hooooo!! I don't feel quite as ill as yesterday, my foot poisoning (yup, according to my friend's dad that's what it was...and i believe him cos of his whole MD thing) appears to be going away and my friend came over and minded me (I'd say he was sorry I didn't sleep til 6 am :p) and another two offered. I felt all loved cos I feeling yucky about being on my own in dubbalin whilst sick.

In conclusion....yay.

Yay, goin to play football now! Cheerio!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    You have quite a few woohoos in your life huh chakar ;)

You got that right! :rolleyes: Had a great sleep today, only just got up now and I'm having bacon and sausages for me ol' breakfast.

Delicious baby

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

my bikey is back from hospital and he's aaaalllllllllll better. he has a lovely new back tyre. lucky bikey! now he can hang out with his buddies outside the arts block again. he'd missed those guys.

and i don't have to use public transport any more. thank ****.

dont call me baby :p

Sorry to hear ya were feeling under the weather there emmz.

Chakar wrote:
    You got that right! :rolleyes: Had a great sleep today, only just got up now and I'm having bacon and sausages for me ol' breakfast.

Delicious baby

Get a freakin job ye bum! If I have to you have to :p

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got a box of choccies for being nice to this wan [totally unecessary but some people are so generous] and I've kinda eaten most of it all by myself so I feel kinda ill.

I bought the most amazing shoes in the world..EVER [take 2] wow I'm in love:) and I've a beach party to wear them to on Saturday and I cant wait.

Chakar wrote:
    Delicious baby

Its a reference to Austin Powers not to you.

better make that clearer in future or your gonna get into trouble with random guys :p

B-K-DzR wrote:
    better make that clearer in future or your gonna get into trouble with random guys :p

Okay then.

Dublin's a hard place to get a job, god knows I've searched everywhere.However its great not having a job though.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Chakar wrote:
    Okay then.

Glad we got that cleared up.

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Off to Oxegen tomorrow and getting a fat paycheck. Whoo-worthy I think you'll agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Ok so I know I've mentioned my sailing woo-hoos a bit, but I wasn't able to make the last two races and at the moment with trying to get my thesis done, the days out on the boat are all I've got to look forward to.

So was great to get out tonight AND get the gun. Uber Wootage.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

will you teach me to sail? always wanted to sail .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

No, sorry.
    a) No time (see above)
    b) Not qualified
    c) Don't have my own boat to take you out on

OT: Woot! It's Friday!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I booked a flights to London last night after giving it, oh, about five seconds thought.

*hugs credit card*

I've been trying to go to London for ages and a combination of circmstance and laziness shall stand in my way no more!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's payday! \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I booked a flights to London last night after giving it, oh, about five seconds thought.

*hugs credit card*

:)

*hugs credit card*

I've been trying to go to London for ages and a combination of circmstance and laziness shall stand in my way no more!

Thats the spirit

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Chakar, one of these days, I'm going to go through all of your posts in this forum and delete the ones that are off-topic spam.

How many do you reckon you'd have left?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

...he says in an off-topic post!

2 weeks to 21st...unz unz

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Sangre wrote:
    ...he says in an off-topic post!
    Job perk. Woo-hoo.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement