Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Woohoo, finally got paid. Unfortunately it was with a cheque, so I have to wait for it to clear, and I'm still waiting for my replacement atm card to be sent out to me, but at least I know I have money now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

scop wrote:
    Indeed, when will you be there. I'll be making at least three trips over the next while, one probbaly with a few heads.

I'm gonna be there over the August bank holiday (4th - 7th). I litterally put no thought into it whatsoever, I haven't even got the friday off work yet. :eek: But if I knew if I stopped to think about it I'd end up putting it off again.

Woo-hoo it's friday and for once I'm not doing a 6 day week so I have two lie ins to look forward to.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Blowfish wrote:
    Woohoo, finally got paid. Unfortunately it was with a cheque, so I have to wait for it to clear, and I'm still waiting for my replacement atm card to be sent out to me, but at least I know I have money now.
    We still haven't been paid yet. I should have picked a project in DCU!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I finally finished college today. That is all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Whoohoo I'm going off to the country for the weekend.

• Advertisement

You know, this one will probably be next to be locked...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Woo hoo my thread remains open (c'mon guys leave it alone puhlease.....I'll give ya's hugs...now ya can't say fairer than that)

Also woo hoo some randomer rang 11850 looking for a chat so rather than answering calls I spent about 15 minutes chatting to him. Probably gonna get in trouble if it was one of my monitored ones, but hey, he kept asking for number and I kept having to explain that I couldn't give out a mobile listing without a complete address :)

Drivey drivey away to oxegen now. bye bye.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

It'll probably be locked for the sake of the boards database...

My woohoo: my family in Canada are back here for a week!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Saw two hot birds score in the palace last night.....AWESOME!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Six weeks to Thailand

Home made alcohol and ladyboys. Oh yeah

• Advertisement

Whoohoo might be getting a job finally!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Got a job on a dig in Dublin!! Post medieval strata here I come!!! :D

Whoohoo its Fridays which means drinkies tonight.:)

wohoo its friday which means i get to refuse little ****s from the door and feel like a big man about it

"Not tonight love"
    "Sorry bud , regulars only"
    "sorry love, not with a face like that"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭antSionnach

wohoo its friday lasagne for supper!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

WOOHOO Superman Returns ISN'T crap

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Over the Hedge is SO cute. As is the trailer for Happy Feet (I think that's the name anyway. Funky dancing penguins with Jamaican accents. No more phobia of the animal kind for me anymore!)

Woohoo, finally got paid and have therefore my credit card bill is cleared. So I'm broke... but I also have no more credit card bill! Woohooooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Mmmm tomorrow is saturday which means it's saturday irish times, this i look forward too - some proper reading that isn't depressing. Joy!

My life is back to being moderately confusing - this is when i function best. Happy days indeed.

woohoo, in work in just over an hour, and I got 2 hours' sleep last night, and I smell like beer.......!!!!!!

(since the Rant thread is gone, bad things are now good)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

got my laptop back having thought it might have died after the accidental spillage of a glass of water all over the keyboard!! :)

(still cost me 200 euros though :(:()

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Perfect weekend.

The short version:
    Money for nothing- far too many people on the floor in 11850 meaning less calls for me meaning more playing poker and Trivial Pursuit with the gang.

Pink Dubes.

12 hour bbq/house party/day of games on Saturday.

Just heard that my friend who's been in hospital for most of the summer is finally getting out.

All in all yayness, not even ruined by having to come to a halt on the middle of the Goatstown road because there was a guy lying down on it at 3 a.m. /madness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Woohoo I'm slowly but surely reaching this month's download limit on my boyfriend's account and have been having a Medium marathon today (Jake Weber is ny0mmy).

Bless Aidan's trusting soul. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

elmyra wrote:
    All in all yayness, not even ruined by having to come to a halt on the middle of the Goatstown road because there was a guy lying down on it at 3 a.m. /madness.
    Note: This wasn't me, I wasn't on the road until about 3:30am... :p :rolleyes: I heart Goatstown Road.

@OT: shaggin' deadly weekend, saw loads of people that I hadn't met up with in yonks and work paid for a tour of the Guinness Storehouse, which ended with the most kickass pint of the not-actually-black stuff in history.

I had a excellent weekend too, friday night was so good, great craic.Saturday was alright mostly spent recovering from the night before and sunday I had a big barbie feed with chicken, sausages and rashers.:)

What happened with the guy elmyra??

its so hot... i love the summer time.

Dear Student
    Further to you expression of interest in taking Archeology as a single subject major to degree level, I am delighted to inform you that we are offering you a place on the single subject track-way

Well needless to say Ive been doing my little victory dance around the back garden in my underwear for the past 15 minutes .

ah-woo-hoop--whoohooo! :D

Archaeology FTL!!!

But fair play to ye anyway :D

DaveMcG wrote:
    Archaeology FTL!!!

that better not mean what i think it means!

/me backtracks

For Teh Ledge

:o

• Advertisement

Too hot, no work getting done. Off home to sit out in my back garden with a beer!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement