Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options
  • 13-06-2006 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

Like Ronseal it does exactly what it says on the tin.

^Shill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Thats a great title..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Your thread is goin' down biatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

People who go off-topic in threads like this piss me off.

Bitching about stuff that I should just get out of my system some other way pisses me off.

A few certain persons are getting on my tits in a major way at the moment, and not in a good way. ARGH, why can't they piss off and let me enjoy the only break I'm going to get all frickin' summer. Damn people!

Blush01 wrote:
    A few certain persons are getting on my tits in a major way at the moment, and not in a good way.

Not in a good way huh..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

****ing stupid goddam ****ing exam results. There i was working like a bloody supernerd on speed for the past four/ five months, no cricket, no swimming, very little football, study study study, made ****ing great use of the main library, never left the place before 10.30pm often there til closing, cycled, wind rain, whatever, all the way (uphill) to Dundrum. Parents asleep in bed, note on table 'make your own supper Ajay' arghhh, dump books-crash-get up-cycle in - more study - more labs - more lectures - cycle home that night (you seeing the sequence here). Rent out over 50 library books in a 4 months period, pay over fifty hard earned yoyos in book fines, work like the devil through my coursework, NO GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS... and for what?

tHIS IS WHAT: Fail two exams. at a 50 % pass rate, I only manage to scrape 42%... and the worrying thing? At the time of the exam I thought I was doing so well I was going to get an honour in it. BAH! Oh and had to cancel my interrailing plans AND my summer job, oh and still have to tell my parents that Ive failed. Do you know what really annoys me as well? In my orals (for the exams that I failed...) there they were asking me all about what Id learned, I did one especially good oral and at the end the Prof says "HAVE A NICE SUMMER AJAY" which traditionally has been intended to signify 'youve passed'. Get results last week and find out I havent passed at all he was talking bull****!! I ****ING HATE THIS! I BLOODY HATE AUTUMN REPEATS AND I BLOODY HATE THE MAIN LIBRARY, but i know that tomorrow ill start the whole cycle (excuse the pun) once again. ARGHHHHHHH

Edit: Oh yeah and what else really annoys me, this sounds mean but I DONT EVEN CARE ANYMORE, loads of people who dont study and bloody repeated the leaving cert a few times to get in or whatever and failed Christmas and crammed at the end and who usually fail stuff, all scraped by and got the summer off! Just something to ponder that will make me feel a little more 'special' in the worst sense of the word... And THEN I started wondering if Im actually int he wrong course altogether though its too bloody late to change now and when I do qualify this is going to look **** on my CV, BLOODY ****ING HELL

• Advertisement

That says it all.Best of luck with the repeats.By the way Infront your post is the best post I've seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

<moan>

I'm downloading 'Anatomy for Beginners', and it's only 1% done after 45 minutes! :mad:

</moan>

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Apparently I'm over qualified to work anywhere! Give me a ****ing job people!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

law student? three years at 12 hours a week, I'd say you'll be ok:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Moan at Hulla closing woo/hoo and moan threads when there are longer threads elsewhere on boards. We'll never make the top 10 now! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Toothache. OMFG the pain. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

Currently in work slaving away at a soul destroying rate...
    Moanworthy I think!

Signature been deleted earlier because of its being too big really annoys me that they didn't notify me.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

irlrobins wrote:
    Moan at Hulla closing woo/hoo and moan threads when there are longer threads elsewhere on boards. We'll never make the top 10 now! :(
    I don't have a gripe, but I wanted to answer this.

Don't worry irlrobins, I already thought about that. If this thread is long enough, and the posts are on topic, then I'll merge the two threads together and we'll have a super-long Rant/Bitch/Moan/Gripe thread. The same for the Woo-hoo/Anti-Moan thread.

Oh wait, I do have a gripe. I have to go to a funeral today. I suppose it's not really a gripe, just more a sombre reflection.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i have a cold. wtf? it's june.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

my 4yr old runners full apart last night while running. Now i have to buy new ones. Booooooo

Dude that's not a moan that's a woo hoo, shopping!!

Actual moan....my foot appears to be swollen, it wont fit in the shoe...which is a problem cos 'the shoe' is my shoe and it used to fit....whamigonnawear?!

how is having to spend circa €100 a woohoo :(

Cos you'll get cool new runners, duh! If you didn't want cool runners you'd only spend twenty squids on a pair so clearly you do....and it IS a woo hoo. Case and point. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

elmyra wrote:
    Cos you'll get cool new runners, duh! If you didn't want cool runners you'd only spend twenty squids on a pair so clearly you do....and it IS a woo hoo. Case and point. :p
    Shopping FTL!

• Advertisement

i need a good pair for running in. Cant get a bad pair or it would fook up me feet ya know and probably fall apart on me. I was happy with my old ones :(

Besides 100 is a big whack outta me money. Hope i can find some for cheaper.

Make friends with someone who works in a sports shop. I have JJB discounts but that's all the way out in Tallaght.

yes but can you know see why its a rant bitch moan? :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

My knee is sore and it's stopping me from running.
    Now what can I do to de-stress....:(

7431roC wrote:
    Now what can I do to de-stress....:(

Well someone had to say it...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I tripped on the stairs and gave myself a flip-flop wedgie... the pain was excrutiating!

Also the last batch of friends are on the way to the US of A as I speak...I'm all on my ownsome :(

Scraggs wrote:
    .I'm all on my ownsome :(
    Grrr... when I read that the lyrics of "Only the Lonely" immediately sprung to mind.... and now refuses to leave....

Dum, dum, dum, dumdy-do, ah

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I found out today at lunchtime that I'd lost my laser card last night. It's gonna be about a week before i get my new one.

*sulk*

Now what can I do to de-stress...
    If ya have some weights lying around that can help (or robins suggestion :p ).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

B-K-DzR wrote:
    If ya have some weights lying around that can help (or robins suggestion :p ).

I do the weights thing already a small bit. Might watch some Monty Python maybe. :)

"Are you implying that coconuts moigrate?!" :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement