Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

p_larkin99 wrote:
    did you want me to just say you're wrong for the sake of a debate??? If I were to carry on the argument i could be here for ages so i decided that i'm not going to.

And you don't know me to be able to say i'm a sore loser so i don't think you should say it!

oh for the love of god.

my moan still stands.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

Oh for god sake. It's the world cup. They are playing for their country and I seriously doubt that deluded ideas of "thery're friends, he shouldn't have gone near him" take preference over their national loyalties and winning the biggest prize in football.. Rooney got Rooney sent off. He didn't have to push Ronaldo but he did. It's easy to say he was provoked but if Rooney can't control his temper tht's hardly anyone else's fault.

Moan: Still feel hungover even though I was out on Friday. :/

yep, professionalism is playing to win, being a petulant thug is getting sent off for a stupid push(after stomping on the guy) and being an England fan is making excuses for simply not being good enough to win!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah cos pushing never happens in football matches. Shocking. Disgraceful. What was he thinking. Etc.:rolleyes:

And stomping? How the fcuk could he have done that deliberately, he wasn't even looking at anything but the ball ffs. In any case, it's irrelevent - the ref sent him off for a shove.

Seriously, cop the fcuk on. It was nothing - nobody gets sent off for that. Somehow just because it's a) England and b) Ronaldo, it must've been the right decision.

Grow up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

My gripe, whinging england fans.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

My new gripe: Being so stupid as to start this ridiculous flamewar in the first place.

After 2 years ya'd think I woulda learned. *shakes head ruefully*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

SebtheBum wrote:
    And stomping? How the fcuk could he have done that deliberately, he wasn't even looking at anything but the ball ffs. In any case, it's irrelevent - the ref sent him off for a shove.

Seriously, cop the fcuk on. It was nothing - nobody gets sent off for that. Somehow just because it's a) England and b) Ronaldo, it must've been the right decision.

Grow up.

:D:D:D I love it when Seb talks through his arse! :)

If Rooney did that on the street he would be locked up for assault. He knew the Portuguese player was under him and if you look at the actions of Rooney's foot and leg you'll see he put force into the stamp, 150% deliberate - FIFA should **** Rooney for that - he disgraced himself and has got own up and apologise for what he did and finally once and for all learn to discipline himself.

As for Ronaldo, I hate it when I see players ask the ref to book opposing players BUT Rooney's stamp was a vicious assault on Ronaldo's teamate and as far as I'm concerned Ronaldo was 100% in the right to point out to the ref what happened and stand up for his teamate.

and I'm a Man utd fan and I was supporting England so there's no bias from me.

P.S welcome back Bum Boy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

humbert wrote:
    My gripe, whinging england fans.

QFT!

My moan: I got burger king on my break earlier and the chips weren't fresh, and the burger was rancid... I still feel like puking, and it was over an hour ago :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I jammed in TBMC today and the drumkit was crap :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Bah. I'm suppsoed to go swimming tomorrow but the only togs I have are the ones I wore when I last went swimming...back in fifth year.

I tried them on now and they're painfully tight. They don't even look like swim togs, they look like something Graham Norton would wear for his significant other.

Damn it all anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

*wolf whistles @ MNG*
    Get thee to the shops asap! We dont want you scaring little children now do we? [or maybe 'we' do ..weirdos]

Rant: I have a bruise on my leg so now I can't wear my really cool shorts to work tomorrow:(

• Advertisement

Bah. I'm suppsoed to go swimming tomorrow but the only togs I have are the ones I wore when I last went swimming...back in fifth year.

I tried them on now and they're painfully tight. They don't even look like swim togs, they look like something Graham Norton would wear for his significant other.

Damn it all anyway.
    http://www.uloc.de/screenshots/b/babf04_08_homer_ned_ski.jpg

Feels like I'm wearin, nothin at all (nothin at all, nothin at all, nothin at all...)

Damn sexy MNG!

DaveMcG wrote:
    http://www.uloc.de/screenshots/b/babf04_08_homer_ned_ski.jpg

Feels like I'm wearin, nothin at all (nothin at all, nothin at all, nothin at all...)

Damn sexy MNG!

I don't want people getting a glimpse at my doodle though. It's summer not Christmas.

Rant: MNG keeps PM'ing me with pics of himself in his speedosGay%20Speedo%20Muscles.jpg
    Too much information I say

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

giggity giggity goo :)

Rant: Every time I log out of WoW, I seem to lose the ability to type properly for about 10 minutes afterwards.

Scraggs wrote:
    Rant: MNG keeps PM'ing me with pics of himself in his speedosGay%20Speedo%20Muscles.jpg
    Too much information I say

Yeah well you've done the same...

Scraggs

Rant: My results will soon be up. I don't want them.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Back on topic. Really, I shouldn't be having to be disturbed from Wimbledon just to come on boards and tell a group of seasoned boardsies to get things back in order. It's ridiculous.

Anyway, Murray's losing 5 games to two, and my kittens are scratching my legs to pieces, so I'd appreciate some cooperation!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Back on topic. Really, I shouldn't be having to be disturbed from Wimbledon just to come on boards and tell a group of seasoned boardsies to get things back in order. It's ridiculous.

Such as is free will

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Anyway, Murray's losing 5 games to two, and my kittens are scratching my legs to pieces, so I'd appreciate some cooperation!
    You're not allowed be annoyed by kittens...you're just not!

A load of poxy scummers outside my house right now who won't shut up. Most of them are girls and they won't stop screaming and swearing.

"Woh are ya sayin 'bouh me ya? Blah, blah, blah.

F*cking scum.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭The_Minister

I decided to try IRC for the first time, really learn how to do it, and BAM! I'm told its over. That sucks.

• Advertisement

I've got like heartburn or indigestion or something and I've nothing to cure it:( and I've to take the stooooopid zombie commuter train... and I've been awake since four and I'm so very tired:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i missed scraggs by an hour

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

The caffeine just doesn't work quite as well as I want it to any more... It's 11.30, I've been in the lab for 2 hours and I still feel like my brain is candyfloss.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

aaaaaargh people who don't turn down the volume on their laptop when everyone around them is trying to work really are the highest order of ****head. for the love of god.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

:mad: :( :mad: :(:( :mad: :( :mad: :(:( :mad: I want my results!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

elmyra wrote:
    :( :mad: :(:( :mad: :( :mad: :(:( :mad: I want my results!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I want her results. :mad: :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I want ANY results! Preferable ones that are mine, and that are passable.

I have a poxy meeting at 9.30 tomorrow f*cking morning in the job! :mad: I f*cking hate meetings -- and this will only be my second one!!! :mad:

Then I'm in 1-10pm after it!!!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i just woke up and I have to go to work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

DaveMcG wrote:
    I have a poxy meeting
    You work in UCI right? What do they need a meeting for?

"People, you're overfilling the popcorn and the cheese sauce for the nachos is too runny"

Moan: Boring old farts of relatives are over for dinner. :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement