Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

"check the tickets people, how many times do I have to tell you. Letting one 5 year old into Giant Cocks from Dortmund is one too many"

on a related topic I have read all the books in my house and ive nothing to read in work tonight.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Computer has become too loud and mammy isn't too happy about it:
    Yesterday: Replaced Case fans and added funky UV light
    Today: Replaced the Power Supply (thinking it was the culprit and sure it was getting too hot anyway with the Gfx, 2HD's and Audigy card amongst other stuff)
    Realized it's the CPU fan that's making all the noise - so a trip to the shop on thursday will ensue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

my bikey is sick :( poor bikey. and poor me, having to get the jaysusing bus everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

omfg. the rain. and me with washing on the line. it always happens, every single time i put something on the line the heavens open. i could sell my services to drought-ridden countries - i'd just put my clothes up and within the hour there'd be a monsoon combined with a blizzard. IT ALWAYS HAPPENS.

edit: i should have chosen a different user name.. like LOTS OF MONEY AND KITTENS AND CAKE

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Just home from that stupid warehouse of hell. All I can think of and see is numbers and codes. I'm battered and bruised and my nickname is 'Monkey'.

The good thing is that I don't have to go back until Christmas time...and then its expenses paid week in a hotel which eases the pain:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Scraggs wrote:
    and my nickname is 'Monkey'.
    If Hulla will allow me to go off topic for just a sec...

This begs to ask "Why?"

*Hopes it is not because you keep scratching ur ass*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

lappy is being slow for no reason - defragmenting and cleaning will have to ensue again.

work is unpaid and boring

I keep not getting enough sleep

edit: totally forgot my main bitch for a while, my friend wants a joint 21st - neutral venue not available - i'm not up for having it in her house - if it's not a neutral venue i'll have my own with my bouncing castle thank you very much - now she's in a mood over it. Oh and she wanted it on a thursday night - impractical realy.

^^^ criteria for house:

best couches
    biggest unused deep freezer for chucking cans into
    most powerful stereo system (having decks and/or multi-cd a bonus)
    well lit garden for bouncy castle
    patio heater
    parents not due back for some days

My house:

Bigger garden
    Freezer will be rather empty due to the fact food will have been removed for eating
    Availability of giant tub for cans with ice
    Decent Stereo
    Easy going neighbours
    Patio heaterS
    Very easy going parents who never mind drunken people

Other house:

Smaller garden
    Not sure about freezer
    Possibly better sound system (musical family) but 80s music only
    No patio heaters
    Cranky neighbours
    Pioneer parent - not good about others drinking
    NOT MY BLOODY HOUSE FOR MY BLOODY PARTY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Why don't you just go ahead with your own party there's very few "combined" parties anyway.

• Advertisement

That's what i'm now doing despite her attempts to guilt me with her 'will anyone bother to come to my party if yours is 5 days before it?

I WILL NOT BE GUILTED INTO THINGS.

Also my shower is currently broke. Grrr

I've often gone to parties of the same 'circle' of people within 1 day of each other.

That's what i'm now doing despite her attempts to guilt me with her 'will anyone bother to come to my party if yours is 5 days before it?
    I WILL NOT BE GUILTED INTO THINGS.
    Also my shower is currently broke. Grrr

Very wise decision, 5 days is an eternity in terms of lapses between drinking alcohol.

Use the bath.

I hate baths - hence i'm using friends houses (thank god two of them currently have free gaffs) until the new one is installed.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

The world cup is over for us. :(
    I am sobbing. And nobody there who offers the little meowCat a shoulder to cry on! Cruel cruel world! :mad:
    The positive side is of course that I will have a lot of time now to focus on my thesis. That's great. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

you are ze german? :confused: ya learn somethin new every day...

My sympathies it was hard when they got the 2nd goal.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Yeah twas a tad gutting - I was up for Deutschland cos I'm going to Berlin on Friday and I really really wanted them in the final cos I reckon the place woulda been absolutely mad...:(

Plus the played so well throughout the tournament, and Klinsmann's a legend. The man talks like a stoned California hippy... (Which, given that he lives in Cali, isn't that surprising I spose).

Oh, and Lehmann is a legend.

They did their country proud anyway, no question.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

My sleep pattern is so messed up cos of my weird ass working hours, for example the part where I'm awake right now...

My feet are cut to pieces cos my pretty shoes are murderously uncomfortable.

I got randomly ill halfway through the day and had to call a halt to my shopping and ice-cream eating trip with Blush to go home for some sleep, but I didn't work and I still feel yucky and I suddenly remembered that I gave blood the other day and now I appear to have a cold and I think you're supposed to inform them if you get one within a week of giving blood cos the flu type stuff would have been in your system then so they can't use it but I can't quite remember...either way ringing them is another thing to remember to do tomorrow. Gah.

My friend from work stayed over Monday night and got fake tan all over my pretty cream bed covers....forgot to bitch about that earlier.

But worst of all......tonight in work the texting system, call connection and automatic number readout all went down so I had to read out every number and explain the craic to every caller. It was painful, so painful.....

I need a hug!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

*hugs elmyra*

I can empathise with the fúcked up sleeping pattern. It sucks. The sooner I get a job and get some sort of routine the better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've got the ****ed up sleeping pattern too... and when I have to be in work early in the morning pretty much every day that's a really bad thing. :( I fell asleep on the 17 this morning after only getting about 5 hours sleep last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Ok so I got a letter today saying that I have an interview for a job that I really want. There's just one problem....I need to "complete an oral Irish test" after my interview. :o

I'm really crap at Irish. Boo.

i'm sure Scraggs would give grinds and/or do the test for you if you're nice!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

What do I want? Results!
    When do I want them! Last f**king week with everyone else in Quinn...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I got the date for my surgery.

....IN FECKIN SEPTEMBER....

That means I feckin wasted my summer in Ireland when I could have been off somewhere exotic... ffs:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Oh my god why won't they put up the results *sob*

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

It huuuurrrrttttssss. My tummy that is. I keep getting sick too. In fact, I had to put the lady from my insurance company on hold so I could run to the bathroom...incidentally she was calling to tell me that I'd forgot to send my no claims bonus back along with everything else so if I don't get it to them before the 8th I'll have to stay with my current company and pay more money cos the others wont put me on cover without it. I can't move here. I'm trapped in Dublin, ill and without my mammy. Someone come post it for me. Please....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sangre wrote:
    Oh my god why won't they put up the results *sob*
    BComm went up a little over a half hour ago so there's movement...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My mother volunteered me to work for my aunt on friday, so I have to get up at the same time as I usually have to for work, and then go to her place to do a stocktake, then work on saturday and sunday too. Don't know about next week yet.

• Advertisement

I've to be in at 5.30 tomorrow and i doubt the a/c will be fixed by then... oh the sweatiness of it all!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement