Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    yes but can you know see why its a rant bitch moan? :p

No, no I cant.

Agreeing with you at this point would just be stupid, best to maintain a foolish standpoint and maintain the respect of all.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

My tooth broke and now it feels like someone pared it razor sharp, it keeps stabbing me in the tongue. Now I have to go to the damn dentist, and I'm not a good dentist person (hence putting it off for so long that my tooth broke!).

It hurts to talk. And drink. Damn stabby tooth. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

made a stupid mistake in footie today which cost us the "match". :(

Still played well tho so wasnt all bad i guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Taking 2 kinds of painkillers before eating breakfast is NOT a good thing. I learned that this morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

my sphincter muscle is loose again - now it's going to be about 6 pills a day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Me sick. Again.
    Throat hurts even when sipping on my lemsip :(

my sphincter muscle is loose again - now it's going to be about 6 pills a day.

That's crap chick. More puking? (Sorry I missed your phonecall!)

My feet hurt. It's Elmyra's fault. Her and her damn 130.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm eating my breakfast at the mo, note the time.
    I've to be in for 6am. I was awake to at least 3am. Everything is non-sensical right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Without fail, we have to ask for our lab to be opened every morning. It's a pain in the arse.
    Also: I've only had 5 hours sleep on each of the last 3 nights. F*cking World of Warcraft.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Go over to services desk in science and ask them if opening the lab is on their list. They have a list of what doors are to be opened and closed each morning and night. Possibly since it's out of term the labs have been removed from this lift.

Also talk to John Dunnion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

I've about as much sleep as RK, but that's the life of a rural commuter who works in town...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

Orderd tv in saturday. 3-4 days delivery (an post). Didn't come yesterday so on my day off work I've stayed at home all da and it hasn't come yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

i'd just started investigating someone's 28GBs of shared itunes when they disconnected... grr. a second later the guy across from me in the library closed his laptop, picked up his ipod and left.. i felt like going after him and saying 'come back! i haven't heard that song in years!' :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

absolutely hate when that happens!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Nobody having any respect for the dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Chakar wrote:
    http://www.ucdsu.net/newswire.php?story_id=1142, eh?

Yeah you're right there..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Chakar wrote:

Might I add: people not having respect for the living! :rolleyes:

Samos wrote:
    Might I add: people not having respect for the living! :rolleyes:

What do you mean by the way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

Certain people who have recently passed away cannot be absolved of the crimes they committed during their life, just because they are no longer alive.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Boo-urns: I only have 10 f*cking hours of work for the next week! Bloody ridiculous, I'll have no money!!!

My boss hasn't given me any hours for next week. Third week in a row. Three strikes, perhaps? That's my grrr.

Chakar, just because there is a tradition in Ireland of not speaking ill of the dead does not mean it should be upheld. There was a tradition of burning people believed to be heretics alive. Should we head off on a crusade to rid the world of heresy too? There's a difference between having respect for the dead and being bloody aware of how this nation was ridden up the arse by someone who sold his soul (and other people's vital organs!) to the devil for an island consisting of bogland. The kind of stupidity you're in the process of emulating is my bitch/moan/gripe/rant.

Blush_01 wrote:
    Chakar, just because there is a tradition in Ireland of not speaking ill of the dead does not mean it should be upheld. There was a tradition of burning people believed to be heretics alive. Should we head off on a crusade to rid the world of heresy too? There's a difference between having respect for the dead and being bloody aware of how this nation was ridden up the arse by someone who sold his soul (and other people's vital organs!) to the devil for an island consisting of bogland. The kind of stupidity you're in the process of emulating is my bitch/moan/gripe/rant.

Okay Blush thats your opinion.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

is the tooth any better Blush?

Chakar, it was a rant, for flip sake. Deal with it.

Will be as of saturday morning, thanks RA. It's after giving me an ulcer on my tongue from the constant friction and scraping. Too much detail, sorry.

I have to clean the freezer today, I'm hoping I can get away with it.

Work wont let me off for Oxegen cos I apparently didn't book it at interview stage and loads of their longer serving staff already have the weekend booked. I did ask for it at interview I just didn't know the exact dates and they said it would be no problem! Now I can't go! I was gonna get to meet the famous people! :(

elmyra wrote:
    Work wont let me off for Oxegen cos I apparently didn't book it at interview stage and loads of their longer serving staff already have the weekend booked. I did ask for it at interview I just didn't know the exact dates and they said it would be no problem! Now I can't go! I was gonna get to meet the famous people! :(

God thats annoying..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

elmyra wrote:
    have ya already bought the ticket? cos that would be a suck-fest! although I doubt you'd have trouble sellin it...

• Advertisement

Was going for free cos I was supposed to be 'working' at it...in other words hangin' out backstage. Devastated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement