Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My holiday is over and now I have to get a "real job" :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

how was it? and welcome home.
    and to stay OT: GRRRR!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

welcome back steph. Hope ya had a good time :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Tried to do a friend a favour by mentioning that a comment she made to another girl - whilst it was an in joke - came across really badly amongst others and got a major ear bashing from two peeps.

What she doesn't know is that loads of people have been giving out about her attitude (she's slagged me most terribly of late and not in a good way) of late and that that's why i was mentioning it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Fecking bebo won't upload my picture. Its preventing my transformation into AC Slater.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

My boo for the moment... I'm sh*tting myself about these results :( All I've been doin lately is plannin my interrail thing, and it can all be brought to a crushing end if I fail even 1 subject :( GAH! Put me out of my misery!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Manager borrowed me to another department in work today just as i was chatting up a very nice fellow staff member!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Red Alert wrote:
    Manager borrowed me to another department in work today just as i was chatting up a very nice fellow staff member!
    pwnd!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm so hungover, the thoughts of doing anything are killing me and
    I'm due in work in hlaf an hour:( Bad things are gonna happen:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

yup i'm getting ready for work too and i'm not hungover but knackered and sick. uuggghh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

I went to the postgrad ball last night, have not been to bed yet, someone got sick on me, I lost my bowtie and now I will be in the office all day working! I am going to be tired later on!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I'm just up, I've got the headache that always happens when I sleep too much (more than 8 hours) and I've just missed my bus to go meet up with my friend in town. Now for the long wait for the next 49.
    I'm also back in work in ye olde part-time job tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

Had a few drinks last night for the first time in about 9 months at the PG ball. (Great night :) )

Thing is, I am now reminded why I don't drink much. I'm still totally dehydrated and my frontal lobe feels like it's made of a mixture of lead, gooey nutella and a collection of random newspaper clippings from the Uralsky Rabochy that have all been written by a Mongolian hermit with a penchant for cross dressing and pickles.

In other words, I'm all confused :(

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I lost my bowtie

You didn't really loose it! You gave it to someone. Quite happily so!!
    And you didn't even have to pay a fine, after explaining that you had given the tie to a girl! :D

OT: it's raining!!! :( grrrr.... meaning all running paths are wet :( !!

at least you stay nice and cool when running :D

In the office again today,I have a paper due and a presentation to do! I will probably will be here until 1am or so!

meowCat wrote:
    And you didn't even have to pay a fine, after explaining that you had given the tie to a girl! :D

Having seen the photos, I made the right choice it certainly looks better on her than it does on me :D

OT Work is not going well, my laptop crashed and my code did not run as expected last night :( I might take a short break later on and have a drink!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

meowCat wrote:

OT: it's raining!!! :( grrrr.... meaning all running paths are wet :( !!
    yeah i got totally soaked cycling to practice this morning. brrr. then on the way back i got so hot that i dried my clothes out totally.. handy.
    also my voice is gone again. fun.

I went back to work in my normal part-time job today after 2 weeks off... and straight away I'm reminded of how much I hate the Square. Plus I'm knackered now.

Job seeking sucks!

(And to those who asked, Cuba was fantastic!)

• Advertisement

so i just set fire to the grill :p

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Any sign of Fidel peachy?

Red Alert wrote:
    Any sign of Fidel peachy?

lol...well there were plenty of pictures of the man around the place.

Moan: my mosquito bites are still itchy!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Did ya bring us back anything?

[please dont say a pic of Fidel]

Uhmmm I brought you all back a taste of a cuban cigar...you'll have to find boneless to get it though....

*runs*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

my gripe is that I keep waking up dead early after bein on the p*ss! Presumably cos I'm dehydrated! :mad: I'm gonna have to put a note on my hand to remind me to get the pints of water into me...

I think caffeine is starting to lose it's power to make working 2 jobs and maintaining a healthy World of Warcraft addiction viable. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

last.fm is stuck and none of my songs are submitting. grr.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

I decided to blow whatever money I have and shag off for the rest of the summer but then I remembered that I have to wait for fucking results and then perhaps repeats. Results out at the 30th of June wtf is that?

ps I had a dream I was in Trinity last night and they had our results out days after the exams.

• Advertisement

My server is down in WoW.
    *sulk*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement