Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Go out and get some colour on your "I've been indoors 24/7" face so. ;)

Moan: My code won't work on the iPAQ cos the engine is compiled using JDK 1.4. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

irlrobins wrote:
    Moan: My code won't work on the iPAQ cos the engine is compiled using JDK 1.4. :mad:

You have to hate computers! The sql database on my laptop is acting up :mad: Looks like another late night working for me, I was up until after 1 last night working on this paper and probably will be tonight as well :(

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    Go out and get some colour on your "I've been indoors 24/7" face so. ;)
    My alt character is on Bronzebeard, which isn't down... ;)

Kilrogg back up. Crisis averted. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

there's a fire engine, an ambulance and a services van all making with the flashy lighties outside the library and all the flashing is distracting me! and there doesn't even seem to be anything interesting happening!

also yahoo mail beta keeps giving me grief.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm after forgetting my glasses so my eyes are hurting already because i'm not used to reading anymore.

Pulled a sickie to come into the library to get some work done but i haven't a clue where to start so instead i'm just getting scared by it all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Damn I hate it when that happens looks like you've gotta go and get them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Nah i'm going to soldier on - i'm hungry so i may go for lunch in a while and that'll give my eyes a break - i'm too lazy to go home and get them.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Just discovered mum's NCT is out of date the day before my driving test!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

My sleeping pattern is well and truly fúcked.

The past 3 nights I've been wide awake until 7am, sleeping til 3 or 4 and then waking up with the worst headache :(
    Today was the worst one though. I was meant to head into town to go for dinner and a film with the other half but I can't shake this headache.

Supposed to be job hunting too....*sigh*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

came the whole way into the ucd library to download stuff, and do you CV, and I'm not gonna get either done. Also some penis rings a bell into the microphone to get peoples attention, so irritating:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

My sleeping pattern is well and truly fúcked.

The past 3 nights I've been wide awake until 7am, sleeping til 3 or 4 and then waking up with the worst headache :(
    Today was the worst one though. I was meant to head into town to go for dinner and a film with the other half but I can't shake this headache.

Holy sh*t did I write this? I'm going through the exact same thing. :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

humbert wrote:
    Also some penis rings a bell into the microphone to get peoples attention, so irritating:mad:

one of these days that bell is getting some street justice handed out to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Your bodies way of saying that you shouldnt get a job.

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Your bodies way of saying that you shouldnt get a job.

:) I like it....

Moan: Still have headache. Applying for a job that I would really like but the location isn't exactly fantastic. Meh, see how it goes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Peachy , MNG get jobs.

On a similar note. I just woke up afterworkin all night and completly fooked. Now I have to find some way of falling asleep again because i have to be in job number 2 at 8am tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I dont watch Bigbro [well not this series anyway] but when it was on earlier i noticed that one of the girls in it is EXACTLY like my flatmate, looks wise and attitude wise....they even have the same name... I had to text her to make sure it wasnt her :!

Scraggs wrote:
    I dont watch Bigbro [well not this series anyway] but when it was on earlier i noticed that one of the girls in it is EXACTLY like my flatmate, looks wise and attitude wise....they even have the same name... I had to text her to make sure it wasnt her :!

Oh god which one!!?

Moan: Still wide awake.

is she hot?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Which one????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Nicki:(

The real life [tm] version is a bit sounder though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Oh dear... I f*cking HATE Nikki. I keeeeeellll her.

I hate people who watch big brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Nikki's a bleedin' roide!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I'm heartbroken. I just got the second series of Hex on DVD and spent all day watching it, because I couldn't stop. The ending was totally left open, and now I find out they're not making a third (or fourth, fifth, sixth etc.) series. I know it's really pathetic, but I'm kind of upset.

:(

****ed up my fingers playing football. Was painful picking up the ol pint i must say.
    In all seriousness, i could be like handicapped for a week :(

B-K-DzR wrote:
    i could be like handicapped for a week :(
    Reading between the lines: No **** for a week. :p

Or else he'll just have to learn to use his other hand :p

It just isn't the same though..... :p

Moan: My supervisor has gone awol.

• Advertisement