Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Bkdzr is tied up in my closet. Fucker wont shut up . Im trying to watch the Sopranos. If it dosnt stop i'll have to beat him again and Im tired from the last one. Ill do it when the adds are on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Stupid dublin bus. I was lazy today and decided to get the bus instead of cycle. On the way home, got to the busstop in time (for my bus which comes once an hour). An hour and a half later I managed to get one. Turns out one of them did pass me, it just had 'out of service' written on it so I didn't stop it :(.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Bkdzr is tied up in my closet. ****er wont shut up . Im trying to watch the Sopranos. If it dosnt stop i'll have to beat him again and Im tired from the last one. Ill do it when the adds are on.
    Dude, i allowed you to have that look a like doll of me cos i thought it could "help" you but i may revoke that right since it may actually be making you worse.You never used to hear stuff that wasnt there before.
    You must try to realise what is reality and what is not.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ah c'mon Bk-dzr, come out of the closet >_>

Dont tell me your delusional as well!
    Think we need to open up a UCD medical ward to treat this as this is turning into some sort of epidemic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I want Southern Comfort now. And I want to know who the hell Gerry is!

I made my credit card cry today. Ooh, paying that bill is going to huuurt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Only 10 hours of wuhhhhrk next week too :( I need money! I will whore myself to a select few of you! Get out your cheque-books!

Do you take credit cards? I can put you in touch with someone if you want some hours in a dead-end job to suppliment your income.

i only pay cash in hand

Grimes wrote:
    i only pay cash in hand

Who says that you're one of the select few? :p

will PM blush

• Advertisement

well you obviously cant be that desperate for money if you wont let me insert my deformed scabby weapon into you. well enjoy being broke my friend

anyway turns out i have erectile disfuntion problems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Who was Gerry in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭boneless

Scraggs wrote:

Can I move into his closet when he comes out of it??

I still haven't anywhere to live!!

I got stalked in town today. He asked for my e-mail address. Which one of you put him up to it, eh? Not that many people know about my internet addiction!

On a different note, how can one person make you so upset that you feel like vomiting?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

moan: waitin for exam results when some ppl have already got em, grrr...

That's only my little moan

major moan: i may have killed my laptop by spilling water on it. I've been grieving for the last two days :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

major moan: i may have killed my laptop by spilling water on it. I've been grieving for the last two days :(
    :( moan of the major variety alright.
    Overheard someone on the luas today say they killed their laptop by somehow spilling green tea directly into the ventilation slot at the back.

If it makes you feel any better, I looked, but can't find a degree in UCD that combines Otter Handling with musings on the Xylophonic non-deteministic
    composition methods of Engelbricht Meinschlecht. Horizons how are you.:rolleyes:

Yeah, not much comfort actually. Hey, I meant well :)

Good night but i kinda ****ed it up at the end. Got into a (where are u from discussion ,lets say where im not from Dublin) where i ended up calling the girlfriend of a good friend of mine ignorant. Big mistake and im very very sorry for saying it. I didnt mean it the way it came out but it took 30mins of convincing before she'd believe me. Think she did in the end considering she gave me a hug ( elmyra would be proud of me, fixing it with a hug) but i feel like **** cos i did what i did :(
    Dont think ill ever do that again. Total tosspot@me.

boo@me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Stick it in the airing cupboard for 2-3 days to dry out completely. Then try to turn it on. Might help if you can remove battery from laptop while doing this.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

It's my birthday, and I have to go to work.
    :(:(:(

7431roC wrote:
    :( moan of the major variety alright.
    Overheard someone on the luas today say they killed their laptop by somehow spilling green tea directly into the ventilation slot at the back.

If it makes you feel any better, I looked, but can't find a degree in UCD that combines Otter Handling with musings on the Xylophonic non-deteministic
    composition methods of Engelbricht Meinschlecht. Horizons how are you.:rolleyes:

Yeah, not much comfort actually. Hey, I meant well :)

Try archaeology... the staff like new approaches to the subject... :D

I am not joking, by the way!!

• Advertisement

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Good night but i kinda ****ed it up at the end. Got into a (where are u from discussion ,lets say where im not from Dublin) where i ended up calling the girlfriend of a good friend of mine ignorant. Big mistake and im very very sorry for saying it. I didnt mean it the way it came out but it took 30mins of convincing before she'd believe me. Think she did in the end considering she gave me a hug ( elmyra would be proud of me, fixing it with a hug) but i feel like **** cos i did what i did :(
    Dont think ill ever do that again. Total tosspot@me.

boo@me :(

ahh poor Owen and his drunken 4am ramblings :(

My boohoo: I couldn't get feckin drunk last night! Not by the method I chose, anyways. I had 3 cans before I came out, then had 4 vodka and 7ups. Normally that'd at least have me feelin SOMETHIN, but alas, sober as a judge. What a waste of money!

In future, I'm gettin the shots into me promptly so I can join in with the drunken foolishness and dancing.

BTW, Waltons was in Doyle's last night!

Hoppy Burpday two Ewes *hug*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 7431roC

I know the feeling, I took a week off to go home this week, spent my birthday on Tuesday cutting hedges, clearing tree stumps and general draggin' and tearin' from 11am til about 10pm.

Got to drive tractors though, and it was sunny. :) Better then being stuck in front of a computer.

Oh, and I got a birthday card too, if I had gotten some Ferrero Rochers I would have been really spoilt. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    ( elmyra would be proud of me, fixing it with a hug)

It's just common sense really, hugs fix everything, but I'm glad you've finally learned. :p

Rant/Bitch/Moan: so work are supposed to give you a taxi home from work if you're working after public transport hours, which they class as 12 midnight. That's fine for four of my shifts, except the one on wednesday which ends at half eleven. I need two buses to get home, meaning that even if I made it to the first one (which I wouldn't since it's a fifteen minute walk from work to the bus stop) I would never make the second one....I want a damn taxi they said they'd provide transport and if I can't get a bus then it should be classed as outside hours!! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

irlrobins wrote:
    Stick it in the airing cupboard for 2-3 days to dry out completely. Then try to turn it on. Might help if you can remove battery from laptop while doing this.
    ive done that. Turned it on and some of the keys aren't working, so i cant even enter my password to log on and find out what damage is actually done!! Brought it to pc world today, they told me i have to bring it to cork (it's a mac). All a bit ****ty really :(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

All a bit shitty really :(:(
    Indeed. Well probably the hard drive is ok, so with a bit of luck no loss of data will occur. The only prob is water damage is not covered by warranty so repair will cost you. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I've just sobered up somewhat and realised that I may have gone a wee bit overboard dancing. This weird man ran over and lifted me into the air...and ****in walloped my haed of teh ceiling and he wouldnt put me down!
    Oh and I was asked for ID every place I went to and coz all my friends are older they just took the piss.
    On the plus side [I'm too lazy to go to the woohoo thread] the band dedicated a song to me [it just so happened to be my fave Arctic Monkeys song] and I ran into a boardsie who says he's a lurker on this forum .. I cant remember his username but he shares my dislike for miller:D

****ing scraggs NOT very sober at 5AM texting me random rubbish causing me to swerve across two lanes on the N11 into the hard shoulder where I had a near death experience with a terrified looking murder of crows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

DaveMcG wrote:
    BTW, Waltons was in Doyle's last night!

Is this a gripe? :p

Boo, I had to leave Doyles earlier than everyone else because I was really tired from work. Also, I forgot to get my timesheets signed on Friday so I'm gonna get paid late. Damnit! :mad:

• Advertisement

stupid bloody portugal :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement