Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Ye [the Netherlands] were hard done by a'ight.
    I predict a riot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭dajaffa

My sim card is well messed up so I've basically no phone, and tomorrow at work I'm the only one in my section who'll be in so I can't take a long lunch to go + get it fixed and I'm sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

B-K-DzR wrote:
    stupid bloody portugal :(
    *agrees*

dirty bloody team

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

DaveMcG wrote:
    *agrees*

dirty bloody team

Of course loike Van Persie, Robben, Ooijer et al are loike focking angels loike.

Oooh I feel more and more England are going to outdo Greece by becoming the worst team to ever win a major tournament!!! No Deco, Costinha and probably Figo and Ronaldo, it's looking good but yet very bad too! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Pulled muscle in my back while drying off after shower this morning. I now can't straighten my back or turn my neck. Pain in the butt (and neck).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I've been working and it was munster final day so it was jammers and now i smell really badly of food and i have to go into clinical placement tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

B-K-DzR wrote:
    stupid bloody portugal :(
    DaveMcG wrote:
    *agrees*

dirty bloody team
    *also agrees*

That must have been the dirtiest match of the whole tournament - shame really, I wanted Holland to win :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Bleh, I can't access my ucdconnect email account or my library services. I can't decide which is more annoying. On the one hand I need to renew my books today or face the track out to belfield after work.On the other I can actually see my e-mails and they're important but the page won't load when I click on them.

Damn technology!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

I've no problem getting at my UCD Connect email account, but then again I'm on campus at the moment...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Rk on campus, pretty*monster having to renew books? Have I overslept and is it the middle of term?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Grimes wrote:
    Rk on campus, pretty*monster having to renew books? Have I overslept and is it the middle of term?

Some of us are nerds, yes :p

I'm so bored at work. And hungry. I want my lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

I've no problem either, and i'm not on campus (well not UCD campus anyway)

Grimes wrote:
    Well I'm doing an internship here for the summer, I'm in the 2nd year lab in CS now :p
    My caffeine addiction has returned with a vengeance in the last few weeks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Hullabaloos sonnet!!
    When I said I wanted a sonnet written about me I meant with words such as 'panda through my mind you meander' or 'panda,your words are like are the morning dew on a field of lillies'!!Not garrulous wretch :p

panda100 wrote:
    Hullabaloos sonnet!!
    When I said I wanted a sonnet written about me I meant with words such as 'panda through my mind you meander' or 'panda,your words are like are the morning dew on a field of lillies'!!Not garrulous wretch :p
    Report it for personal abuse then :p

boourns: I'M NEVER PLAYING FOOTBALL AGAIN!!!!!!!!

:mad:

I feel like I've been stabbed in both my thighs!!! :eek: ...maybe I was ¬_¬

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

if the jaysusing wireless network goes down on me one more time there will be rage. it's up and down like nobody's business.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

Fine I'm just going to come out and say it. I hate summer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    I hate summer!!
    Which summer is this now? Cos looking out my window it looks like oct!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Hiss, Portugal beat Holland last night and even bigger hiss, diving Italian idiots beat Australia with a 95th-minute penalty.

Waaaah.

• Advertisement

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goddammit! I thought the Aussies could do it, they were robbed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

Hiss, Portugal beat Holland last night and even bigger hiss, diving Italian idiots beat Australia with a 95th-minute penalty.

Waaaah.

Ah would have been a different game if the ref had not mistakenly sent off Materazzi! Anyway Neill dived in, the guy just didn't get out of the way and let him take him! I don't care I made money on both games!

OT : The money I made gambling will have to be used to pay for a load of driving lessons to get me ready for my test :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Had an absolutely shítty day... 14hrs working in a shítty warehouse out by the airport with only a half hour break. Spent the day being teased about being a 'gurrrrrl' and from the country by stoopid lads and of course coz I'm the bigger eejit I ended up sounding like an auld fishwife giving as good as I got. And to top it off me and my colleagues got food poisoning and the journey home was not pleasant... my stomach is in bits:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Got all my photos back from aberdeen and the like - got them scanned onto my computer no problem but can't get them up online, i'm not impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

Left home at 6.30 am. Got back at 10.15 pm. Did nothing but work. That's 16 hours of my life I'm never getting back.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

There's talk of my other half on bebo dumping me for the girl he actually kisses. Crazy.

My gripe: BEBO IS SUCKING ME IN!!! :eek: SOMEONE HELP!!! I DON'T THINK I CAN RESIST ANYMORE......

Moan, stupid bike has a slow puncture, so I had to leave it in the middle of town, so it will probably have dissapeared when I go back for it :(

I hate Windows. I REALLY hate Windows. It needs to die.
    After spending over a week trying to get stuff running on my Mac and failing, my supervisor suggested that I try Windows. This is the first time in about 7 or 8 months I've used it, and I've suddenly remembered exactly WHY I hate it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

sleater-kinney have broken up. argh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement