Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rant Bitch Moan Gripe and GRRRR thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Blush-01 wrote:
    I'm sorry, but can you please shut up? You don't have to face it and some of us potentially do, and we could do without you telling us how crap it would be, thanks.

No I will not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

lol...

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

elmyra wrote:
    So I was on to vodafone customer care and yerone couldn't fix the problem so I decided to ring back to see if I could get someone less shit but I got the same one the second time and just invented an entirely fake problem with my phone cos I was too stupid to hang up. She also kept calling me Mr Keogh after we had established that I was female, even though my name comes up on the ac too. Maybe it was cos I confirmed my date of birth was in 1937. Ah well.

That's brill elmyra! 1937, eh?
    But customer service lines can be quite ****ty. I rang because my laptop wouldn't hibernate. And when the guy had explored all the options what it could be, he gave up and had the nerves to tell me that it's all my fault for buying a Dell in the first place. Wtf!?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Ugh my mother is being bloody cranky today - my sunnies are still awol and i have to work tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

agh am drunk and am scared to go to bed because when you lie down is when the room starts spinning and the vomiting happens have band practice in the morning have done no work on new song will be murdered would like to die etc etc etc
    but can still type drunk this is v. good no making show of self on internet for me!

thought kopparberg available in local was woo hoo but not any more.

• Advertisement

incidentally the other night sent ridiculous drunken text to amazingest boy in world, regretted it instantly and told everyone in sin e that i was going to die alone. totally morto next morning.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

those two posts really brighned up my day m'dear.

no a/c at work today, and four days solid hard work meant i was in no condition to go anywhere. night night people!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Poor rain_on and the spins do indeed suck. I gets them too.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

careful, I've been given out to for using the underscore before.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

fooking results come out already!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Eeeurgh I'm feelin' the dreaded delayed afternoon hangover suckfest coming on. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

England out. Again.
    Penalties. Again.
    Portugal. Again.

And ya know what makes it worse?
    What really takes the fcuking biscuit?
    WHAT REALLY GETS ON MY FCUKING TITS???

That prepostrously obnoxious little sh*t Cristiano-W*nker-Ronaldo
    a) got Rooney sent off, and
    b) scored the winning penalty.

I hate that b*stard. I really, really do.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Paul Tergat

SebtheBum wrote:
    England out. Again.
    Penalties. Again.
    Portugal. Again.

Pretty much what he said

Rooney got Rooney sent off by being a thug, stop looking for a scapegoat.

Sangre wrote:
    Rooney got Rooney sent off by being a thug, stop looking for a scapegoat.

Pushing someone over is being a thug??? if you say so!

Can't believe we lost on pennos again

SebtheBum wrote:
    England out. Again.
    Penalties. Again.
    Portugal. Again.

Bullsh*t. Something tells me that Ronaldo's not convincing enough to alter the ref's decision :rolleyes:

Ref: "Free kick"
    Ronaldo: "But Wayne should be sent off!"
    Ref: "Oh, sure thing, red card!"

As Sangre said, he's a scumbag, and got sent off for being one.

DaveMcG wrote:
    Bullsh*t. Something tells me that Ronaldo's not convincing enough to alter the ref's decision :rolleyes:

Ref: "Free kick"
    Ronaldo: "But Wayne should be sent off!"
    Ref: "Oh, sure thing, red card!"

As Sangre said, he's a scumbag, and got sent off for being one.

you've missed something here, the ref has said the push is what got him sent off....

so when your club teammate comes over to the ref (in a situation nothing to do with him) to try and convince the referee for cards and you push them away (not even a real shove put a push) you get red carded!?

being a "scumbag" should not be a reason to send someone off

p_larkin99 wrote:
    Pushing someone over is being a thug??? if you say so!

Can't believe we lost on pennos again
    He got sent off for stamping on someone.

Sangre wrote:
    He got sent off for stamping on someone.

no the referee has said this morning to that it was due to the push on ronaldo!

football supporters :rollears:

• Advertisement

Sangre wrote:
    football supporters :rollears:

eggchasers... :clueless:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

p_larkin99 wrote:
    no the referee has said this morning to that it was due to the push on ronaldo!
    Spot on: If you even look at the replays, the ref gives a free kick and makes no move to take out any card. Then Crisitiac*nt Ronaldo mouths off and Rooney shoves him away.

And somehow that warrants a red card.

*shrugs*

Why am I even bothering? We're out. That's the bottom line.

SebtheBum wrote:
    Spot on: If you even look at the replays, the ref gives a free kick and makes no move to take out any card. Then Crisitiac*nt Ronaldo mouths off and Rooney shoves him away.

And somehow that warrants a red card.

*shrugs*

Why am I even bothering? We're out. That's the bottom line.

Indeed, another failure but won't turn this into a football (sorry soccer) thread if i haven't already....

p_larkin99 wrote:
    you've missed something here, the ref has said the push is what got him sent off....

so when your club teammate comes over to the ref (in a situation nothing to do with him) to try and convince the referee for cards and you push them away (not even a real shove put a push) you get red carded!?

being a "scumbag" should not be a reason to send someone off

I know the push is why he was sent off. Ideally no players would go over to the ref after an incident except for the ones he addresses, but that's not the way it works -- players always go over and argue with him or try to bring something to his attention. So sure, Ronaldo shouldn't have come over, but it happens, English players do it all the time too -- nothing unusual about it.

But is it Ronaldo's fault that Rooney decided to get aggressive? No. It's Rooney's fault, he could have left Ronaldo to moan all he wants, and it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference to the ref's decision (which was evidentally that no card was necessary), but he started getting aggressive, and was dealt with accordingly. He can take responsibility for his own actions, he's a big child.

Anyways. Moan: I'm in work in 2 hours. Gah.

DaveMcG wrote:
    I know the push is why he was sent off. Ideally no players would go over to the ref after an incident except for the ones he addresses, but that's not the way it works -- players always go over and argue with him or try to bring something to his attention. So sure, Ronaldo shouldn't have come over, but it happens, English players do it all the time too -- nothing unusual about it.

But is it Ronaldo's fault that Rooney decided to get aggressive? No. It's Rooney's fault, he could have left Ronaldo to moan all he wants, and it wouldn't have made a blind bit of difference to the ref's decision (which was evidentally that no card was necessary), but he started getting aggressive, and was dealt with accordingly. He can take responsibility for his own actions, he's a big child.

Anyways. Moan: I'm in work in 2 hours. Gah.

the main point is that they are club team mates....ronaldo is so out of order trying to get a mate sent off, how unprofessional? i could understand (still think its totally wrong though) if Figo came over protesting (having no ties with Rooney) but this is a guy who trains with him every day and no doubt is a good friend.

Ronaldo knew that by getting involved he could try and make the situation worse and he's out of order for doing that...plus, is it a red card for pushing someone out of the way

Ronaldo now has just said (Sky Sports News) that he never asked for a red card but just for the foul to be given....even though the free kick had already been given and yet he still kept on at the ref after the award of the free kick

I'm sayin no more on this matter

MOAN - England are out of the world cup, again!

Red Alert wrote:
    those two posts really brighned up my day m'dear.

no a/c at work today, and four days solid hard work meant i was in no condition to go anywhere. night night people!
    well i'm glad they amused somebody :)
    i think the oddest things are good ideas in the middle of the night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

p_larkin99 wrote:
    the main point is that they are club team mates....ronaldo is so out of order trying to get a mate sent off, how unprofessional? i could understand (still think its totally wrong though) if Figo came over protesting (having no ties with Rooney) but this is a guy who trains with him every day and no doubt is a good friend.

Oh for god sake. It's the world cup. They are playing for their country and I seriously doubt that deluded ideas of "thery're friends, he shouldn't have gone near him" take preference over their national loyalties and winning the biggest prize in football.. Rooney got Rooney sent off. He didn't have to push Ronaldo but he did. It's easy to say he was provoked but if Rooney can't control his temper tht's hardly anyone else's fault.

Moan: Still feel hungover even though I was out on Friday. :/

p_larkin99 wrote:
    I'm sayin no more on this matter

!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Oh of course, how silly of me. The debate ends when you say so. :rolleyes:

Moan: sore losers. That is all.

• Advertisement

Oh of course, how silly of me. The debate ends when you say so. :rolleyes:

Moan: sore losers. That is all.

did you want me to just say you're wrong for the sake of a debate??? If I were to carry on the argument i could be here for ages so i decided that i'm not going to.

And you don't know me to be able to say i'm a sore loser so i don't think you should say it!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement