Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Question Aout ECW on Sky

• 13-06-2006 12:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭

What excatly is the story with it, will they be showing the ecw shows on sky sports or will it also be on the sci fi channel over here?????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

It's already been answered a good few times in the ECW threads, but anyway! It's starting from next Sunday at 10pm on Sky Sports 3 in place of Velocity. It's repeated on Monday night at some time too

This was supposedly confirmed by Sky about a month ago, but it's a little funny that they haven't said anything about it on tv yet, or even on WWE's website. Especially since ECW isn't taking Velocity's place before SD. Anyway, just with the slight chance that it doesn't replace Velocity, Sky will almost definitely pick it up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Its on tomorrow night and should be very good. I hope john cena whips some ass when he makes an appearance. Afterall john cena is from the same town my wife works in. Nice to see HBK and HHH working together again.

Anyone else think that edge will be the next superstar to join extremely crappy wrestling.

On a side note rick flair looked terrible tonight.He was sweating like a pig and could barely speak when out in the ring.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

galwaydude wrote:
    I hope john cena whips some ass when he makes an appearance

i would prefer if he never appeared on television again tbh

galwaydude wrote:
    On a side note rick flair looked terrible tonight.He was sweating like a pig and could barely speak when out in the ring.

That should probably be in spoiler tags.. Anyway, Ric is always sweatin a load, and he was talkin like he always does. What's the problem?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It's a shame we have to wait until Sunday to watch ECW when the Yanks can watch it on Sci-Fi tonight live. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭galwaydude

Rumours have been flying about that rick flair was supposed to retire due to bad health. He looked terrible. Thats all that i am saying.

Its not fair alright mr nice guy. Should be a good avent. There is an ECW event in july in a neighboring town here.

He signed a contract extension recently though. I thought he was lookin grand. Maybe his new wife has him worn out though

Advertisement