Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoos an addiction?!?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 1:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

i dont know about anyone else but i just want more!!!

only got my first one on friday and im going to get another on thursday! im just glad i went off the tribal ones before they got to common :p

i have the life/death ambigram and now im gonna get the love hate one, its probably because i waited so long so that i want to get so many now

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

i dunno, but skangers seem to be addicted to getting stupid tattoos, such as an irish flag or in the case of the female skanger, a little devil....whats that about? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭Sm0ke

el rabitos wrote:
    i dunno, but skangers seem to be addicted to getting stupid tattoos, such as an irish flag or in the case of the female skanger, a little devil....whats that about? :confused:
    i dont know they always look **** :/

i personally dont like many colour tattoos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭el rabitos

Sm0ke wrote:
    i dont know they always look **** :/

i personally dont like many colour tattoos

agreed, more a fan of black in and alot of shading myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,784 ✭✭✭Dirk Gently

Definitely an addiction.

I started off with a small one on my arm, then decided a bigger one would be better, then thought the other arm looked bare so got one on my other arm, then shoulder looked bare so got one there, then other shoulder to equal things out.

Currently have 6, still trying to find a balance :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭ergonomics

My piercer is constantly telling me that tattoos are addictive and that I'll get more but I got my first one a year ago and haven't had a yearning for another yet! I think I'm more of a piercing person!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

As soon as I got my first one I knew I'd get more. Im planning my second now, but I'll be getting my first one added to after the Leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Definately an addiction. An expensive addiction, can't quite afford a second yet! (I don't mean the cost of the tat, I mean the cost of living after I get disowned for getting another one :o )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭obrien_pa

Oh yeah, they're big-time addictive. Somebody mentioned the whole symmetry/balance thing earlier on this thread - that's my reason too - I'm in the middle of my 5th tat now. It's not finished yet (another two sittings probably), but I'm already looking at designs for the next biggie. I keep trying to balance both arms/legs with similar size designs.

Although, that's just an excuse really. Tattoos are the finest form of personal expression - a lifelong image that's yours and yours alone. It's a passion..they're so worth it.

Advertisement