Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace or Nikki - Who goes?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 6:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

We don't have a poll. well we do now.

So who do you want to leave on Friday. Grace or Nikki.

Who do you want to be evicted on Friday? 52 votes

Grace
    0% 0 votes
    Nikki
    100% 52 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Grrrrrrrrace!
    And hopefully its gonna b a new record. Even if its only a tiny bit more than Sleazers 91.6% then i'm happy !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭iFight

Grace Out

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Did anyone see her on the waiting game when Ashleyne put her foot on the ground.. My god, she actually made my stomach churn.. She was like a spoilt child in the play ground, I don't know how Ashleyne didn't thump the head off her...

And then Ashleyne was telling Richard that she felt bad for snapping at her?? HELLLLOOO??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Get grace out. She's doing my head in

Grace would have done anything to win that task hence pouncing on Ash. Such a shame she lost to Lisa :rolleyes: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I see that she had a go at Sue last night with the other girls. Now Grace, Lisa, Lea have all been told by BB they are going to be punished for talking about nominations again.

Grace looks like she is trying to "poison the well" as it were for Sue.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Ah let me just say: Call 1514 712 005 !!!

But to be honest the fun is kind of gone out of it for me now as she knows she is gone, she knows the public dislike her so much cos the the chanting Get Grace Out.

But what is funny is that she blames Mikey and thinks its cos of her relationship with him!

Ooooh I hope Davina gives her the rude awakening she deserves and shows her lots of clips of all her b*tchign and name calling and slagging

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭katiegordon

why does everyone hate grace so much!?!shes deadly, d sheer depth of her bitchiness makes her like a kick ass dont mess wit me kinda person!!Its a nice relief frm richard aisleyne and susie thinkin theyre 10 times better dan every1 else n pretendin like dey dont bitch about every1!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Grace's b*tchiness is out of this world, she has bitched and name-called everyone in the house, especially new best pal Nikki and even constant pal Imogen...
    Plus she is so deluded about why the public dislike her so much.. she thinks its cos she's with Mikey, when its not its cos she is so catty snide upherself and a teenage style gang up on anyone b*tch.
    Ah there's more I could tell ya but I can't be bothered, maybe read a few more posts for 'evidence' of why she is disliked so intensley... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

I am not Nikki's biggest fan, she is a smaller version of Makosi in my opinion. So OTT, I don't believe she would be allowed to bahve as she does in the real world, however, no matter how little love I have for Nikki, I seriously dislike Grace and I hope she goes tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

rsta wrote:
    But what is funny is that she blames Mikey and thinks its cos of her relationship with him!

Yes, it's amazing how absolutely deluded she is!

Nikki is a spoilt child but her rants and rages are great :D Grace just adds a sleazy bitching undertone to it all.

I dearly hope that Lisa gets kicked out soon too. She reminds me of a lot of scanger girls that are just full of anger and agression.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 304 ✭✭dahooligan

I actually really liked Lisa in the first week, but I agree with you, the only word's I could use to describe her now is - 'common scrubber'.

Grace isnt deluded!!!
    She knows why the crowd hates her. You could see the eyes moving and her being all quiet staring off into the distance the night she heard, to try and come up with a reason to tell the house why the crowd must hate her.

The night before the crowd chanting, Lea, Sam and Ash got so close to hitting the nail on the head about Grace being the instigator of the bitching that Grace ran into te garden and had a bawl. In the end it went over their heads but Grace was running scared in case she was found out hence going into the garden.

She knows... but she's trying to hide it from the others and thats why she invented the story about Mikey. She's a skilled liar.

Advertisement