Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This weeks task - State of Suzie

Options
  • 13-06-2006 8:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=1594&articleMask=1&housemateId=
    <snip>
    So what are the new laws?

Housemates often like a singsong to keep up morale. But crooners beware! Citizens can only sing Susie's favourite three tracks -- 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi, 'You're Just Too Good To Be True' by Andy Williams, and 'I Like The Way You Move' by The Bodyrockers.

Fancy a bite in the State of Susie? We hope the housemates aren't fussy as only the finest cuisine preferred by the model can be eaten - lobster, poached salmon, and strawberries - and nothing else! The absence of Glyn's infamous toast concoctions will at least provide some relief.

From her presidential podium in the garden, Susie will oversee various tasks to celebrate her leadership. These include designing flags and parades, shooting a tourist video and composing a national anthem.

The reward for passing the task is a luxury shopping budget for the next week. Failure will mean housemates have to endure basic rations.

Brilliant!

There'll be plenty of tears and "tamper tentrums"!

The are SO gonna hate Suzie even more than they do :D

Watc the Plastics explode :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Hehe this should be good...it's a pity though, I didn't see too much sucking up to Suzy after the whole nominations fiasco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

No doubt Grace and Nikki will sabotage it and make it a fail.

They're all up and have seen it. Let the fireworks begin :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

how long is this food thing for?
    i hope that lobster is fresh. shellfish can give you a very nasty dose of food poisoning is not fresh and cooked properly. lost of little parasites in it that survive unless it's thoroughly cooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm sure the shellfish will be checked. After all the water in the house is filtered twice. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

It's a tough task there are too many rules.

Anyway was watching BBLB earlier and someone behind the scenes 'exclusively revealed' that they have already failed the task...

looks like they will be living on cornflakes next week too :p

• Advertisement

Grace will be happy so :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Im surprised she didnt try to sabotage the task, as she knows she is going on friday...

Oh thanks for that bit of info. I didnt see it today. I did think herself and Nikki would try something, but that Nikki would stay in the background like when they took Shahbaz's clothes, but considering Grace knows she's gone on Fridayand the fact that she doesnt care about anyone but herself, so why would she care about a luxury budget next week :D

Advertisement