Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

How do you carry your pda?

• 13-06-2006 9:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭

Just wondering about this, belt clips look a bit nerdy, I usually have my PDA on me when I wearing a jacket, but when all I have on in summer is a T-Shirt and jeans or whatever, only option is to carry it in my hand. Belt clips look a bit poncy, if though they are practical.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Yeah, I have a lovely leather case for mine, but it is a bit bulky, and nerdy. It sounded like a good idea at the time.

I have changed from a PDA to a smartphone which now thankfully fits into my jeans pocket, so I carry it caseless in my pocket, slow roasting the meat and two veg. :eek:

TBH, a shirt pocket is the best compromise, I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wirelessdude1

what smartphone are you using?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sony Ericsson P800.

A bit dated, but I got it for next-to-nothing on E-bay. It will do me until the SSIA comes in and I get to buy a serious smartphone.

Currently debating between the WM5 models and the SE P990i.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

my xdaIIi goes into my pocket fine

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

Combats' pocket. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭elderlemon

Don't have a PDA but have a Smartphone - Nokia E61 and fits in my pocket just fine. Also have a pouch and belt clip which is very good too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

My iPaq fits great into my pocket, no bigger than my wallet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

I chuck mine into a rucksack. Otherwise its too big to carry. I'd buy a smartphone if they were cheaper. Can you get a keyboard for any of them?

Advertisement