Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfing Forum?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Is there a surfing forum, or is it just me that can't find it!! There is a frisbee forum, an american football forum, and even a pro wrestling forum, so why no surfing forum?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 guitar man

hey man... surfing rocks, tell me is Up Donegal area da best place for surfing in Ireland. any ideas were else 2 go !!!! i was over in australia der in Feb and March and saw the 2006 Quicksilver pro , savage it was... :cool: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭cue

I cannot find a surfing forum either, but that does not mean that it is not on boards as i am finding new stuff all the time. As regards places to surf, Ireland is full of them. I just got back from a place on Achill Island called Keel Bay and I had great craic falling off huge waves there. Pretty much all along the northwest and west coast has some of the best surf in the world (according to surfers who know their stuff), but there is surf in Waterford aswell and a friend of mine swore that there was surfers catching waves in Killiney recently

Advertisement