Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anime in Limerick

• 13-06-2006 11:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28

where caan i get some?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Graki_Khan

your best bet is your local broadband provider and then dload it yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Eeeper

If you don't have broadband then your local HMV, Golden Discs should be able to order in stuff if they don't already have it.

Oh on a side note don't know if this helps or not but i took the liberty of emailing Easons in Limerick about what kind of manga they had and they sent back this response:

"HI
    we do sell a range of manga books
    selling approx 10.30
    thanks for your query"

Let me know please if u need any more help. All us otaku need to stick together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭Spoderman

I believe The Gathering on Gerald Griffin St also sells Anime but I don't know how extensive their range is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 CrimsonRaven

where can i dl it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Cosine

Manga:
    Gathering on lr Gerald Griffin street => bugger all but what it does have isn't usually in easons and you can ask them to get in more.
    Easons/O Mahony's => bigger range but only usually have the first half-ish of the series. Easons has a larger range.

Anime:
    HMV obviously and game usually has a few.
    There are a few places out in cresent aswell but you're only talking about one or two movies every now and then:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

The Gathering has a large supply of comics, but not many videos anywhere. It does have a fantastic community if your into miniature war-gaming (i.e Warhammer, 40k, Dungeons and Dragons). Ask in there and I'm sure one of them will give you some inf. Very nice blokes.

In HMV on Cruises street they do have a stock of Manga/Anime. Just bought Ghost on the Shell (or something!) the other day in there. They also take orders if you want any specific movies/series.

To download them, I'm not sure about the rules of the site with regards to talking about illegal file sharing, so I'll steer clear of that (just do a google search if you really want some).

As for ordering over the internet, Play.com are cheap and reliable and give free shipping to Ireland and have a large stock. Also check out cdwow.ie who also give free postage and amazon.co.uk who charge for postage but have a huge stock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Jeebus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭MomijiHime

Last year during the summer there was an anime sale in O'Mahonys where all the manga in the basket was 1euro! I'm looking out for it again this year
    And you might be able to get manga and anime at Brocon in UL
    But I read manga and watch anime, it's free

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Infernikus

I recently saw a small collection in HMV, it was slim pickings but maybe there will be something you like?

Advertisement