Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What up with that!

• 13-06-2006 11:53am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭

I've noticed on occassion women wearing tight tops, long sleeved, but not long enough to come down to their hands, tops which fall short of the wrist by a couple of inches!?

To me this looks like they're wearing a top which is a few sizes too small for them, so if it was an isolated incident I'd take that to be the case but its not all that uncommon...?

Just find it a rather bizzare style, so if there's any ladys around who could shed some light on this, as in WTF are you going for there! lol it'd be much appreciated :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

Very simple. 3/4 length sleeves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

3/4 length sleeves are great. They don't get in your way too much, but your arms are still kept warm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Yeah 3/4 Length sleeves!!

There great for wearing under t-shirts!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

but it just looks like you're wearing a top which is a few sizes too small :p

azezil wrote:
    but it just looks like you're wearing a top which is a few sizes too small :p

No it doesnt really look like that. Its just fashion.
    I dont know why somebody invented it, Its just there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭MagnumForce

Why do people wear those stupid baggy 3/4 length trousers when it looks like they shopped at a shop for fat midgets? its just clothes people like to wear.

Why do people wear those stupid baggy 3/4 length trousers when it looks like they shopped at a shop for fat midgets? its just clothes people like to wear.

Couldn't have said it better myself

lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

well loike if your droivin a beamer and are like from foxrock then obviously like wearing 3/4 length sleeves is a fashion thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Why do people bother with clothes at all?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 843 ✭✭✭PrettyInPunk

MrJones wrote:
    well loike if your droivin a beamer and are like from foxrock then obviously like wearing 3/4 length sleeves is a fashion thing.

People like you crack me up..cuz knackers NEVER wear them...

I think it can look nice and i never noticed to the whole top to short but i can see how u see that now

Why do people bother with clothes at all?
    You should wear more clothes not less ¬_¬

• Closed Accounts Posts: 468 ✭✭MrJones

i dunno if the knackers wear them. ill take your word for it though.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭brown*eyed*girl

dudara wrote:
    3/4 length sleeves are great. They don't get in your way too much, but your arms are still kept warm

I agree I have a 3/4 length cardigan/shrug thingy which goes great over my shoulders in the evening. Vest tops are great when you're out on a hot day but come the evening and you'd need something to keep your shoulders warm and a full jacket would have you too warm. In saying that mine looks more like 4/5 because I'm so petite!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

azezil wrote:
    You should wear more clothes not less ¬_¬
    You want it.>_> unfortunately <_<

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

heh heh heh well said!! short fat people and 3/4 length trousers doesnt work!! in fact unless your tall and a size 6 iand have high heels on it doesnt work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Ag marbh

I think it can look nice and i never noticed to the whole top to short but i can see how u see that now

People like you crack me up. Taking a rebellious music genre and movement then turning it into something alternative and nice to give yourself a wow factor :rolleyes:

PrettyInPunk

Advertisement