Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metalica Concert

Options
  • 13-06-2006 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Anyone go??

I really really enjoyed it, especially considering it was a last minute decision to go. I got a bit bored when they played the entire Master of Puppets album as I am not a diehard fan and never heard that album. But other than thought I thought Alice in Clains and Metalica were both excellent live.

I could not believe Korn cancelled I was so disappointed!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 libriumbum

I wasnt pushed about Korn cancelling as it gave Alive in Chains (who f***in' rocked) a chance to play main stage.
    I felt bad for the hundreds of people who didnt know they were playing that stage and missed them because of it though!
    How could you be bored from the puppets album???
    No way was it their best show but when Metallica play bad they kick ass so when they play as good as they did on sunday you gotta leave with a smile!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Clár

Yeah Alice in Chains were excellent and the lead singer sounded SO much like the other one it was spooky.

I just didnt reacognise any of the album and thought it was too metal for my liking. I must ask my sister for a loan of it and see if i like it.

Advertisement