Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playground flooring

Options
  • 13-06-2006 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know whey I could get my hands on approx 9 sq metres of that rubbery flooring that they have in playgrounds? I'm in Cork so somewhere local would be preferrable.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Dublin based, but i'm sure they could point you in the right direction.

http://www.dynamicoffice.ie/index.asp

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭squire1

Good link Delly. I've been thinking about this stuff for a while now. Anyone any idea of price?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

ShaneOC wrote:
    Does anyone know whey I could get my hands on approx 9 sq metres of that rubbery flooring that they have in playgrounds? I'm in Cork so somewhere local would be preferrable.

If you go into Goldenpages.ie and type in "playgrounds" it brings up 58 Companies in Ireland that do safety flooring:) :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Thanks for the info folks...

Advertisement