Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meet up!!this thursday!miss it miss out

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

B-K-DzR wrote:
    either that was a hologram we saw on the last day of term or he does infact exist :p

Hot damn, that person I bumped into outside the library was a hologram? Ooh, they're getting really good!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

Great, I'll be the next MNG. And everyone will claim to know someone who knows someone who knows someone who met me once.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

I know someone who knows you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

i know someone who met you once, i also met you once. Does that make you real?

I'm real. And if any girl (before Grimes says something) is not convinced, I'll squeeze their boobs and they can see if they felt anything or not. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Irlrobins Tangoed me once in the John Henry Newman building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Samos

I have nothing better to do with my Thursday evening so I might come along for a few nimutes. (That's right, I said: 'nimutes'!) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    is it sad that I just watch the england games to get a glimpse of collen and posh?I love the glamour of the footballers wives
    /me politely declines to comment :p

Read what you will!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,124 ✭✭✭Jonny Arson

Sorry lads, have to give this one a miss I'm afraid

irlrobins wrote:
    I'm real. And if any girl (before Grimes says something) is not convinced, I'll squeeze their boobs and they can see if they felt anything or not. :p

Men have boobs too! That's blatant discrimination, and is utterly unhelpful - shame on you, most helpful boardsie my tush.

• Advertisement

I really don't want to be touch any fatty man boobs that you very much. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I officially announce myself to be the crappest ever at organising boards meet ups!:)
    But anyway il defo be there at 9,so anyone want my number or anything give me a pm.Actually I already know my outfit so il be wearing a denim skirt,a white top and my new oasis wedges (still in the summer nights lanzarotian vibe!) so you'l prob be able to recognise me.Anywho whelans isnt that big anyway!Looking forward to seeing you's all again!

Also I warn you all and everyone in whelans that as of last night I am officially single again so this is my first night of singledom this summer...yipee!!

panda100 wrote:
    Also I warn you all and everyone in whelans that as of last night I am officially single again so this is my first night of singledom this summer...yipee!!
    In that case I will be there to take advantage of your lonely and vunerable state.... ;)

Edit: Oh and sorry to hear that!

It's a thursday, Whelans will be packed (because it's tiny) and smelly.

Blush_01 wrote:
    It's a thursday, Whelans will be packed (because it's tiny) and smelly.
    But irlrobins said he wont be there......

haha! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

I'll be there between ten thirty and eleven, if for any reason you guys have moved on from whelans at that stage (perhaps because it's tiny and smelly) please gimme a text!

irlrobins wrote:
    haha! :p
    ah no tis a pity you cant come!Yay elmyras coming!Dont worry we'll still be in whelans I say! See ya there!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

If I make it, it'll probably be about 10.30-ish. Gotta clean the house before my parents get home tomorrow... my brother's pretty much trashed it :(

my brother's pretty much trashed it :(
    So get him to clean it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Ah so its only the actual pub thats gonna be open and not the extra bit then. Pity.

I'll have to bring this guy from the airport home first as he'll have one of those huge bags so if all goes smoothly we may show up at about 11. May just decide not to bother tho so dont expect us really.

Enjoy the single life Panda ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

panda100 wrote:
    /me casts a thought for poor D C-M...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

/me casts a thought for poor D C-M...

How d'ya know it isn't poor Panda?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Waltons

I can't come! I'm sick again :( Enjoy yourselves :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

I'm so impressed for once i'll actually be there - i have to go to a 19th there for a rad tonight so i'll now be killing two birds with one stone - i just need an outfit.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

irlrobins wrote:
    So get him to clean it!
    I've been nagging him for over a week to clean up. There are 9 day old chicken wings in the sitting room because he's incapable of lifting them as far as the bin. It's really disgusting, and I really don't want to end up having a fight with my parents over the fact my brother seems to have made it to 19 years old without learning to clean up after himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I couldn't go as I had to go to a funeral today.

I'm so impressed for once i'll actually be there - i have to go to a 19th there for a rad tonight so i'll now be killing two birds with one stone - i just need an outfit.
    Wear what makes you feel good...thats my motto!!
    Cool...il be in there at 9 anyway so cya all then!

chakar wrote:
    I couldn't go as I had to go to a funeral today.
    Sorry to hear that chakar,hope your ok.Your one person who I actually do want to meet in 'real' life but Im sure our paths will cross at some stage
    me casts a thought for poor D C-M...
    Thankfully it was a mutual decision what with summer and all,even though D C-M has done little to change my opinion of bearded lefts:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'm raging I can't go...especially when theres folks on my 'To Meet' list gonna be there [Stepherunie an Rainbow Kirby I'm looking in yer direction:p]

Anyway hope ye all have a blast... I'll leave a pint of tapwater behind the bar for you all ok:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

im sleepy

Advertisement