Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards meet up!!this thursday!miss it miss out

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

Waltons wrote:
    I can't come! I'm sick again :( Enjoy yourselves :D

Same here. :(

Have fun everyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

i cant come. Im sleepy. And Tired.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

Sorry I thought the beers was on last night, now I don't know 100% whether I'll be able to go but anyway we'll see.

So panda you might see me after all!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭singingstranger

Sorry I can't pop along guys, but as I'm commuting from Meath for this week (moving back up to dajaffa's part of town at the weekend) I'd have nowhere to stay, and besides I'm utterly knackered as I've not been getting full nights of sleep for a while. But y'all have a good time now, y'hear?

Sorry I can't pop along guys, but as I'm commuting from Meath for this week (moving back up to dajaffa's part of town at the weekend) I'd have nowhere to stay, and besides I'm utterly knackered as I've not been getting full nights of sleep for a while. But y'all have a good time now, y'hear?

Yes sir!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I can't go because you all suck.

Actually no, I suck.

Hell, we all suck.

I have to go home in the am and so I'd have to leave before I got there. No Blush tonight, sorry guys and dolls.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Won't be able to make it... just got home and far too much stuff to do at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,052 ✭✭✭BKtje

Just back (had to leave early cos of ****ty 46n's and the whole cheapness they bring). Decent attendance and was a fun night, even if elmyra emptied half her bloody perfume bottle over me (you'll never drown out the masculine smell i tells ya!). Had to pay a fiver in cos of being 5 mins late for "free entry" but no matter. It was a good laugh and i think the dutch guy staying with me enjoyed it too (he said it was "cosy").

One thing i object to is being asked to strip. I do not do strip teases in dublin unless im so drunk i dont know where my keys are! (or if €20 is thrown my way ;) ). Think i remember promising to do it in Clare but i wouldnt hold me too my word, chances are i wont be there anyway ;)

Ah it was a good night and for all you who missed it, shame on you :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,755 ✭✭✭elmyra

B-K-DzR wrote:
    Decent attendance and was a fun night, even if elmyra emptied half her bloody perfume bottle over me

take the hint and wash
    B-K-DzR wrote:
    i think the dutch guy staying with me enjoyed it too (he said it was "cosy").

he's way nicer than you.
    B-K-DzR wrote:
    One thing i object to is being asked to strip. I do not do strip teases in dublin unless im so drunk i dont know where my keys are! (or if €20 is thrown my way ;) ). Think i remember promising to do it in Clare but i wouldnt hold me too my word, chances are i wont be there anyway ;)

yer goin' and yer goin' in graham's car cos I can't feckin stand you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,016 ✭✭✭Blush_01

I missed two trains. I could have bloody gone. Hmmm.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

elmyra wrote:
    take the hint and wash

he's way nicer than you.

yer goin' and yer goin' in graham's car cos I can't feckin stand you.
    Such hostility! Good night then??

Oddest spam I've ever seen!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

irlrobins wrote:
    Oddest spam I've ever seen!

You're not wrong................

Top Tip LampMonkey - Start a new thread

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

iss not spam i lost my dog when i took him to ucd.

http://www.lunaeterna.net/images/alsatian.jpg

You googled that pic. Spam. Weird spam too.

iss not spam i lost my dog when i took him to ucd.

Is he called thumped?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭rain on

irlrobins wrote:
    Is he called thumped?
    i told you he's called barry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lamp_monkey

rain on wrote:
    i told you he's called barry

BARRY!!

sorry, will wash in future ;)

Room in your car then grimes? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Hey that was a good night - and once again I ended up walking home! I like Whelans though, good music and a "cosy" atmosphere :D Was great to chat to everyone again - Seb, Elmyra, Panda, Chakar (lovely to finally meet ya!), BDZ-KR, Samos, Humbert, Random norms, some guy named Pierce, and anyone else I was chatting to :) I'm also not hung over today, which makes all the slagging about the vodka and coke worthwhile!

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

BARRY!!
    What a charming young man.

Wait, I'll just get my glasses.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Stupid computer breaking down and preventing me from going to two beers. In any case I'm back online now and should be in attendance for the next one.

irlrobins wrote:
    Such hostility! Good night then??

Nope just jokin' really, I can't hold anything against any man who sat and took it while I sprayed perfume on him, attempted to give him a pen tattoo, tied a scarf around his head to make him ghey and tried to persuade him to let me put mascara on him. Well, he didn't just take it but he didn't get pissed off with me either....eh....I don't think :p

elmyra wrote:
    Nope just jokin' really, I can't hold anything against any man who sat and took it while I sprayed perfume on him, attempted to give him a pen tattoo, tied a scarf around his head to make him ghey and tried to persuade him to let me put mascara on him. Well, he didn't just take it but he didn't get pissed off with me either....eh....I don't think :p

Really I didn't notice.

elmyra wrote:
    mmm. my take on that: B-K-DzR has a fetish for cross dressing. Or was willing to put up with all that cos he has a soft spot for you*. ;)

*Polite way of saying he wants to get in your knickers. :p

irlrobins wrote:

*Polite way of saying he wants to get in your knickers. :p

I'm going to assume you're again referring to the cross dressing thing :D

elmyra wrote:
    I'm going to assume you're again referring to the cross dressing thing :D
    Of course! What else could it possibly mean??? ;)

ahum. I didnt just take it but theres not a whole lot i could do. I did make you hit your self a few times if i recall ;)

Meh i dont mind really, perfume didnt last long anyway (should really get your money back as its obviously faulty). I hid your pens and the scarf made me look manly like rambo ( :p ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Grr after being all excited about going ( I even purchased a new outfit) we ended up in teh village..... grrr.... although i did spot you lot at 1am when i was walking with all the peeps to coppers.... and i didn't want to go to coppers......

Advertisement