Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couldn't login? What happened there then?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭

Ok, I logged in this morning without any problems, posted a few replies, the usual...

Then about an hour and a half ago, I tried to reply to a post and had to log in again to do so. I logged in and then got booted back to the login screen again.

I tried again to no avail. So I tried again and again and again. Nothing! Tried to post a new thread elsewhere (thinking I had been banned form AH!) couldn't log in!!

Tried to post a query in the Helpdesk...guess what...you have to log in. Arrgh!

So just now I tried http://boards.ie and hey presto, I'm in :)

Anyone know what happened? If anyone else is having problems try the link above.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,601 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Can you not post in the feedback or helpdesk forum now-seeing as this is the AH forum....
    Have you tried emptying your temp files/history/cookies in whatever browser you are using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Clear your cache and try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

kippy wrote:
    Can you not post in the feedback or helpdesk forum now-seeing as this is the AH forum....
    Have you tried emptying your temp files/history/cookies in whatever browser you are using?

1. First thing I did was to clear the cache but thank you for the suggestion.

2. Posted here first to offer a workaround to anyone else suffering the same problem, simple enough really as this forum often has more users browsing it than anywhere else.

If a Mod feels like moving this thread or locking/deleting it fine, I've no problem with that...otherwise...just report my post and stop moaning if you don't like the reasons I've posted above.

Advertisement