Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie on the Radio! Paranormal Forum

Options
  • 13-06-2006 2:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

Ok well those who dont use the paranormal forum may not give a fup but two of us regulars from the Paranormal Forum were on EastCoast Radio on Sunday night and made sure Boards.ie got a good mention.

Anyone wants to listen to it, its on my site here its on the first page (look for the yellow text).

Anything we can do to get more people here we'll do!

6th
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cool!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

well done lads

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭fuzzywiggle

Ah very good!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Their producer has been a member here for a while.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh god, people will look now and see nothing but 6th v mysteria posts.

the shame.

wont someone think of the poltergeists?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Ah was good craic but was nice to get out there and promote the forum and boards in general. T obest honest the Paranormal forum is really the best placet ogo for anyone with an interest in that stuff in ireland.

As for the old 6th vs (lets not say the name!) i'm sure thats buried enough now ;)

Looks like we'll be doing it again and would love to know what people thought though?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

much impressed, fair play to ye

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

well done lads :)

You may even get people from the Paranormal Forum at beers some time!! :0

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

6th wrote:
    As for the old 6th vs (lets not say the name!) i'm sure thats buried enough now ;)

You're so over it, you've even forgotten the name of the other person involved.

Apparently.

Yeah i think Aliens stole my memories of it ... and my sandwiches .... i cant find my sandwiches!

So who's actually listened to the show? I know their live stream wasnt working but the show has fair coverage and is on my site.

6th wrote:
    But will it rise from the grave as a ghost or a strange wispy entity?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

6th wrote:
    is on my site.
    Started to listen to it, but got bored after 10 mins (imo paranormal stuff is a load of shite), so wasn't interested in listening to all 50 mins of it. But yep, you gave boards.ie a good ol plug.
    The presenter gave the impression that he believed boards.ie solely dealt with paranormal and all 50K users were there because of that. :rolleyes:

irlrobins wrote:
    The presenter gave the impression that he believed boards.ie solely dealt with paranormal and all 50K users were there because of that. :rolleyes:
    That was because of the way 6th worded it.

Presenter: How many people go out on these meetups?
    6th: Well boards has about 50,000 members so... potentially...

Gordon wrote:
    That was because of the way 6th worded it.

Presenter: How many people go out on these meetups?
    6th: Well boards has about 50,000 members so... potentially...

Well i didnt lie, potentially anyone can drop into the Paranormal Forum and get involved. The people who come on trips arent all believes, far from it. The show wasnt about boards but we wanted to give it a good plug as a "thank you" for giving us the forum.

Hehe, I know man. Fair play.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

*tongue in cheek*

I kinda hope that 50k paranormal fanatics DONT turn up on Boards. The current crop are more then enough! :p

DeV.

You know DeV you dont have to believe in Voodoo for it to work on you ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

DeVore wrote:
    *tongue in cheek*

I kinda hope that 50k paranormal fanatics DONT turn up on Boards. The current crop are more then enough! :p

DeV.

We are legion.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

So thats what that pain in my upper back was 6th... I thought it was Pighead.

DeV.

Advertisement