Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

I guess it just goes to show.
    CMW isnt just all blood and fire.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

That's the Most Illegal Thing I've Seen in the History of Wrestling!

Words cannot describe!
    That is some dance move by the fat fella sliding on his face wtf. It reminds me of the midget wrestling clip that was going around where one of them slid across the ring on his face.

On serious note this is some pathetic piss take match. Already been sent this by two of my mates in the last two days who aren’t wrestling fans slagging wrestling. Some embarrassment of a match for wrestling.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

sliotor wrote: »
    On serious note this is some pathetic piss take match. Already been sent this by two of my mates in the last two days who aren’t wrestling fans slagging wrestling. Some embarrassment of a match for wrestling.

Ah now, that match is exactly why Pro Wrestling is such a wonderful thing. It can be so many different things and entertaining in so many different ways.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

sliotor wrote: »

It's just a laugh though for smart fans. Non wrestling fans would laugh a lot more and in a worse way at some of the apparently serious WWE/TNA stuff they never see.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭sliotor

It's just a laugh though for smart fans. Non wrestling fans would laugh a lot more and in a worse way at some of the apparently serious WWE/TNA stuff they never see.
    I understand the point that both of yee are making and each to their own I suppose. I am not opposed to a comedy match in a card now and again but that was just way too cringe worthy for me to like. Lad coming out from the back to walk around the ring with his pants around his ankles .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Owen Hart and Koko B. Ware VS. Dwayne Gill and The Dublin Destroyer

The Dublin Destroyer in a 40-man battle-royal -
    eliminated by The Texas Tornado at 3.44

Who was this guy? Sheamus's Dad perhaps?!

• Registered Users Posts: 642 ✭✭✭Jamie OD

That's the Most Illegal Thing I've Seen in the History of Wrestling!

Words cannot describe!

The video is almost at a million views and apparently has been mentioned on a bunch of different sports and news programs in America. Great to see the Osirian Portal get some fame, even if it just becomes the 15 minute kind.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zgon_28Oagw

Not sure if this was on here already, it's good for a laugh tho

I have no idea who this guy is bar his name, but this is really tough to watch.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Poor guy. Jimmy Jacobs is a great wrestler. It's so sad; he's absolutely tiny but he's got a fantastic character and great wrestling mind. His stuff in ROH with Age of the Fall/Tyler Black was really great. It sucks that he never got a proper chance in TNA. He's much more talented than the Bucks or the latest security guard-turned-wrestlers.

I can't find a link to this amazing promo he cut but you can read about it here:
    September 15th, 2007 in Chicago, IL, Ring of Honor held the event Man Up. I wish I could have been present at this show for many various reasons. The first and most prominent reason would be to see the Ladder War between the Briscoe Brothers and Kevin Steen & El Generico. The match was vicious and brutal. The Briscoes retained the ROH World Tag Team Championships only to be accosted by Jimmy Jacobs, Necro Butcher, & Tyler Black in what has been called the “Blood Edit.” A bloody and beaten Jay Briscoe was hung upside down above the ring from the rope that had previously held the ROH Tag Team titles. Jacobs would stand under Briscoe as his blood dripped down, coating Jimmy’s hair and white coat in crimson blood while he made a big speech promoting this new faction, Age of the Fall. This was my first real taste of Ring of Honor and one of the things that opened my eyes to the real world of wrestling and not just the WWE’s mainstream version. My world has never been the same.

credit : http://www.pwponderings.com/2010/10/13/angles-shocking-moments/

I'd always hoped himself and Tyler Black would be a tag team in TNA feuding against the Guns.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

CMpunked wrote: »
    I have no idea who this guy is bar his name, but this is really tough to watch.

Some kind of work presumably. Either that or he's a midget Matt Hardy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,027 ✭✭✭✭cena

watching clips on you tube called The Mania of Mania. really good so far. i'd say this is the kind of thing we'll see on the new dvd. let me know what ye think

flahavaj wrote: »
    Some kind of work presumably. Either that or he's a midget Matt Hardy.

I highly doubt it's a work. The potential gain/"exposure" is nothing compared to the probable loss of fanbase pulling that kind of sh!t. If it does turn out to be a work I'm done with Jimmy Jacobs. But I believe it's sincere. The guy's been on the indies for about a decade now.

cena wrote: »
    watching clips on you tube called The Mania of Mania. really good so far. i'd say this is the kind of thing we'll see on the new dvd. let me know what ye think

Yeah it's pretty interesting. Sad to see the huge contrast between Austin and The Rock; Rock comes in with all of his family, a secure happy unit; and Austin comes in alone, divorced, best friend JR checking up on him in the hospital.

In any case I'm really looking forward to this new Mania DVD. I hope it's good!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Yeah it's pretty interesting. Sad to see the huge contrast between Austin and The Rock; Rock comes in with all of his family, a secure happy unit; and Austin comes in alone, divorced, best friend JR checking up on him in the hospital.

In any case I'm really looking forward to this new Mania DVD. I hope it's good!

Austin didn't seem that he was alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Unbelieveable.
    He can't even count to seven. And Del Rio doesn't have a t-shirt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

flahavaj wrote: »

Unbelieveable.
    He can't even count to seven. And Del Rio doesn't have a t-shirt.

I can never watch more than 30 seconds of these without feeling like a complete cock for wasting my time watching it.

I bet he hates Cena, wants the attitude era back, hates pg, doesnt like del rio and/or miz, yet will complain they dont make new stars, etc... Some people would just want to go to bed for a while.

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    I can never watch more than 30 seconds of these without feeling like a complete cock for wasting my time watching it.

Thats handy as thats exactly how long hbk's music plays.

The true story of Wrestlemania

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YqUNh76R0&feature=related

The other 7 parts are in the related videos on the right of the page or just go to the guys channel.

Enjoy

Rey Mysterio has excellent taste in football.:pac:

The true story of Wrestlemania

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9YqUNh76R0&feature=related

The other 7 parts are in the related videos on the right of the page or just go to the guys channel.

Enjoy

Been mentioned by me before few pages back. At least people well see it again that didn't first time it was on here. It is a good watch.

Been mentioned by me before few pages back. At least people well see it again that didn't first time it was on here. It is a good watch.

This is a different video.

What you mentioned a few pages back was 'The Mania of Wrestlemania', a behind the scenes look at Wrestlemania 19.

What cactus mac88 posted links to was 'The True Story of Wrestlemania', the new DVD released last week.

Charisteas wrote: »
    This is a different video.

What you mentioned a few pages back was 'The Mania of Wrestlemania', a behind the scenes look at Wrestlemania 19.

What cactus mac88 posted links to was 'The True Story of Wrestlemania', the new DVD released last week.

Sorry about that. Did realise it was different. Must look it up so. Is it a good watch

Sorry about that. Did realise it was different. Must look it up so. Is it a good watch

Yeah I highly recommend it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHg2z9ZgdEc

know it's a repost but as he's 80 today let's relive it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

They just dont do it like this anymore!

• Advertisement

Advertisement