Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jmolloy wrote: »
    so wrestling matters to scott steiner cause it lets him talk, these wrestling matters videos are in the main a load of nonsense

Yeah I don't like it either when a TNA wrestler drops the 'Wrestling Matters' term into a promo, and the same when a WWE guy is cutting a promo and mentions the 'WWE Universe', even worse when a heel says it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

These wrestling matters videos have been running on too long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Lads does anyone know a place online where one could watch that wrestling road diaries thing with daniel bryan and colt cabana?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Lads does anyone know a place online where one could watch that wrestling road diaries thing with daniel bryan and colt cabana?

Boo!

Buy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

CMpunked wrote: »
    These wrestling matters videos have been running on too long!

Honestly, most fans can't see past it and actually believe "wrestling matters" in TNA. Something WWE do very well, and TNA is trying to catch on, is ramming catchphrases and ideas down your throat.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭alcomoholic

anyone got those videos of kurt angle doing some crazy stuff in tna that he fails?

i remember some thread on ehre a while back about people saying he was gonna die in the ring if he kept going and they put up a video of him moonsaulting off a cage and he missed and bust his head and were like ''he did this move on a thursday night impact when nobody even gives a sh*t what the hell is wrong wiht him''

anyone got that vid?
    sorry and thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

rovert wrote: »
    Boo!

Buy it.

I wont says I I'm fine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭ciano316

Andy_rse wrote: »
    Stoner moment with London & Kendrick video

This has me in stitches, anyone know where i can see the whole thing? Ive only seen this and the bit where they talk about Benoit and Holly.[/QUOTE]

This video is unreal... thanks for this... so funny

Haha Ryder in his "Ultimate Broski" gear.

• Advertisement

Daniel Bryan's video

Man I thought he would be the dryest man alive but that was some funny stuff.

ciano316 wrote: »
    Man I thought he would be the dryest man alive but that was some funny stuff.

Seriously?

Get Wrestling Road Diaries then

albberrttooooooooo DELLLL RIIIOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Daniel Bryan's video

Lol, drayme will love that - he loves people talking about burying

Cody @ Comic-Con

Guys can you not quote videos? Just reply to them :) the page is a lot more pleasant to read that way!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

why is punk so adamant about it not being a belt? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭savemejebus

I'd say he's taking the piss out of wwe's banning the use of the term belt to refer to the title.

CMpunked wrote: »
    why is punk so adamant about it not being a belt? :confused:

It is a Championship not a belt god damn it! You can buy a belt.

• Advertisement

i kinda hoped the 6 year old would say "it goes around your tummy, it has clasps at the back, it's a belt" :p

i thought it was quite funny but it did make wrestling feel really rinky-dink

jaykhunter wrote: »
    i thought it was quite funny but it did make wrestling feel really rinky-dink

I dunno Jay, it didnt have a happy-fun kid time feel as it wouldve if it was cena or any other babyface. Like when this kinda thing has been done before.
    I hope this whole thing kinda really is evidence of a reborn shift in positive media towards wrestling.

Good little interview with Sheamus on an American radio station from this past week.

Always helps when the interviewer seems to know what hes talking about.

Threw this together myself when I was bored today. First time attempting something like it. Lemme know what ye think!

Great job editing man! I would've included more of the finish of the Punk's match and storyline. But sweet music vid man.

Yeah I just did it was I went along, but tbh when it came down to it a lot of Punk's match was just the crowd cheering. Wanted to fit it with the song. Been stuck in my head for ages :P. Thinking of making a promo at some point, with some old WWF production themes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

"GODDAMN ITS BOBBY LASHLEY... THAT SON OF A BITCH"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

Cheers Mitch, realised I had fallen behind on my Botch viewing, got 7 episodes to catch up on tonight in work :D

• Advertisement

Do something meaningful with your life and watch this

SERIOUSLY

Advertisement