Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'd hoped that Chikara viral video would die. Got absolutely bombarded with it when it came out :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

airmax87 wrote: »
    This ones even better haha, probably a repost though
    no never seen that video before mate, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Always thought this was a good match.

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Motion118

Heard this on the latest AOW podcast. So good!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

The Wrestlers: Fighting with my family (Full Show featuring WWE Diva Paige)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Chune

Funny stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

This is hilarious haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

Just finished watching the 5 star disaster between Scott Steiner and Triple H at the 2003 Royal Rumble and and the end of the match when Steiner hits HHH with the sledgehammer Steiner is seen wearing what looks like a pink thong. Was the funniest and most disturbing thing I've ever seen Steiner do.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Scott Steiner just kidna lost the run of himself after about 1997 or so didn't he? I'm not sure of when it was, but he just kinda lost the plot when he became Big Poppa Pump I thought. I've just been watching a nice evening gown match between Tori & Ivory from Smackdown!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

Scott Steiner just kidna lost the run of himself after about 1997 or so didn't he? I'm not sure of when it was, but he just kinda lost the plot when he became Big Poppa Pump I thought. I've just been watching a nice evening gown match between Tori & Ivory from Smackdown!

Yes but his ability in the ring as time went on is inversely proportional to his ability to enterntain out of it or on the mike.

I'm not too sure what your opinion of him is from that statement. I find him entertaining anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Roger Sterling

I'm not too sure what your opinion of him is from that statement. I find him entertaining anyway.

The worse he got in ring the funnier his crazy promos etc got - in a good way.

Oh yeah, for sure. However, I think that when he was in a title storyline he was kinda dodgy.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

''Do not be mistaken,the Bounty Hunter was not in the opening of A Time to Kill,that was not him...''

Here's Albert's offensive Tout:

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I'm seriously confused after watching that

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,905 ✭✭✭✭Handsome Bob

I had heard of Bruiser Brody but never knew about the circumstances of his death, such a sad and shocking story. Respect for Tony:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Stolen from jay's Twitter. Really like this :P

Downstait are just EPIC! :cool:

Tony atlas video

There's a lot more to that story. This was before the internet and mobile phones. Brody's body was cold when Bruiser's wife and son set off on a plane to Puerto Rico to meet up with Brody. So his wife and young son learnt of his death upoan landing. So :(.

Also all the court summons requesting US wrestlers to the murder trial arrived the week after the murder trial.

Also most of the wrestlers who boycotted Puerto Rico returned one by one. Not sure if Atlas did but a great many did it as money overrules morales in Wrestling.

The Davey Richards shoot is fairly crap and a waste of time. If you saw the trailer you saw 90% of it. As he gives short answers to most other stuff and the interviewer doesn't ask follow up questions. Says Roderick Strong cant get over as a heel. He does expand on Kevin Steen a bit more comparing him to "shock rock" act in contrast to the masterful in ring wrestler ROH Champions of Danielson, Joe, Aries etc. He just regards it as a desperation move by a company in a desperation. He comes across as less than a bell end that you would think/hope and does give a lot of praise to a lot of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

The guy who made these should be employed by the WWE

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Was looking for a video and was hoping you guys could help.

It was one of those don't try this at home ones, but it was a long montagey one, to the tune of My Sacriface by Creed.

Me and my friends were talking about it last night, couldn't find it though. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

rovert wrote: »
    The Davey Richards shoot is fairly crap and a waste of time. If you saw the trailer you saw 90% of it. As he gives short answers to most other stuff and the interviewer doesn't ask follow up questions. Says Roderick Strong cant get over as a heel. He does expand on Kevin Steen a bit more comparing him to "shock rock" act in contrast to the masterful in ring wrestler ROH Champions of Danielson, Joe, Aries etc. He just regards it as a desperation move by a company in a desperation. He comes across as less than a bell end that you would think/hope and does give a lot of praise to a lot of people.

Yeah it was pretty poor overall. I wasn't a fan of the way it cut into each topic and would've preferred if it was more conversational in style.

He doesn't come across as a complete knob but clearly takes himself a little too seriously. His criticisms of Steen though while a little understandable, were a bit harsh and it's interesting to see if they have another match some time soon, I'd imagine it would be a hard hitting affair :D.

Shortly after seeing it, I caught his match with Zebra Kid from a few years ago, loved how he no sold a piledriver through a table!

Advertisement