Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

In relation to the Shoot video...New Jack is an absolute dick. Never interested in doing business the right way, has always been about himself. I've never understood why the ECW faithful were so behind him. A clown of a man. I almost feel sorry for Balls in that clip, looks like he's been abusing drugs if I'm honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Because how could you not mark out like crazy when this music hit, considering you knew what was coming!

Id honestly rank it above glass smashing as the best "impact" entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Quite simply, one of the greatest intro-sequences in the industry's life. Off a random Superstars taping in the UK last year, no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Tinie wrote: »
    Because how could you not mark out like crazy when this music hit, considering you knew what was coming!

Id honestly rank it above glass smashing as the best "impact" entrance.

Because it was on all throughout the flippin' match!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Omackeral wrote: »
    In relation to the Shoot video...New Jack is an absolute dick. Never interested in doing business the right way, has always been about himself. I've never understood why the ECW faithful were so behind him. A clown of a man. I almost feel sorry for Balls in that clip, looks like he's been abusing drugs if I'm honest.

Yeah I do really feel sorry for Balls. His latest shoot is kinda sad to see and he swears he's no longer on drugs. He works as a carer now too to get by.

New Jack is a straight up psycho, but having having seen his latest interview with KC Commentaries, he's had a difficult upbringing which obviously seems to have affected him, not that it excuses his behaviour or anything.

I think the reason people got behind him as when that music hit, you knew you were in for something crazy which was what people wanted to see. He got a great pop at CZW Cage of Death 5 when he entered!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Yeah I do really feel sorry for Balls. His latest shoot is kinda sad to see and he swears he's no longer on drugs. He works as a carer now too to get by.

New Jack is a straight up psycho, but having having seen his latest interview with KC Commentaries, he's had a difficult upbringing which obviously seems to have affected him, not that it excuses his behaviour or anything.

I think the reason people got behind him as when that music hit, you knew you were in for something crazy which was what people wanted to see. He got a great pop at CZW Cage of Death 5 when he entered!

Not to mention that he could have a case of "gimmick takes over the host" syndrome like what say, Hogan is said to have.
    Getting a positive reaction to being a complete maniac must have its psychological affects.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

CMpunked wrote: »
    Not to mention that he could have a case of "gimmick takes over the host" syndrome like what say, Hogan is said to have.
    Getting a positive reaction to being a complete maniac must have its psychological affects.

Oh definitely, I reckon he plays to the role quite a bit, and particularly in shoots etc as obviously him being all controversial and gangsta will shift alot more units.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    Quite simply, one of the greatest intro-sequences in the industry's life. Off a random Superstars taping in the UK last year, no less.

Just a joke played on Regal? Laughed at not only Regal's reaction but also Daniel Bryan's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Ha ha. I assume that was a rib. Although you'd just think it was a really weird theme if unfamiliar.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

More hugging:

This week's edition of NXT. Only halfway through it at the moment, but it's daycent.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Not a wrestling clip or anything , but if i could ask my fellow boardies to watch the clip and share it with people i would really appreciate it . If we get the most views we get to headline The Button Factory :)
    And not to sound like WWE or TNA but if anyone on Twitter feel free to tweet it:D:D

Cheers guys

Oh also opinions and feedback would be great

Since the above post was made, I said I'd do the same.
    We're playing in The Pint on February 15th, and The Ark Café in Dun Laoghaire on February 23rd.
    Anyway, nice video, Furious Red. I saw you guys' name on the lineup for the festival in Ballinamore, didn't manage to catch ye though as we were...wrecked.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

yea how was Ballinamore for ye? Personally we thought it was s**t and was a bit of a pain , but i did hear of a other bands having a good time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Cool! Is that a mod from the heist?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Lol at one of the comments. "Weapons are not just encouraged.... they're allowed"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,496 ✭✭✭glenjamin

A younger, smaller Ryback & at 0.45, Sheamus is referred to a one man IRA. I think whoever was on commentary realised what he had said as soon as he said it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Sheamus kept his music and Ryback kept having the 2 eyes different colours. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

glenjamin wrote: »

A younger, smaller Ryback & at 0.45, Sheamus is referred to a one man IRA. I think whoever was on commentary realised what he had said as soon as he said it.

Much smaller he is twice as big now how earth has he not failed wellness.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

What punk says to the host is:
    "You don't have an M-16, how can you eliminate us?"

Voice of the hatless.

Classic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭ayatollah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

That was a good sell as well from his teammate.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,849 ✭✭✭764dak

I guess Michael Cole wasn't exaggerating about him eating 10 square meals a day.

• Advertisement

WWE Questions & Answers coming to WWE Network :p

Advertisement