Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

This past weekend. Cracked skull and spinal damage. Will be out 3-4 months so look forward to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Watched it earlier with no sound, just watched now with sound and it makes it so much worse. Guy is lucky he isn't crippled.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Dont know if this has been posted here or not but its insane!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I don't think this will be up long:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

We were pleased with how we played. But there wasn't anybody there. At one stage we just had one person watching us. But as long as we rocked I guess.

Ah right , we were playing the Sunday night but when we got to the pub where we were supposed to play we were told they had to stop the music cause people were complaining about noise . So we were moved to some bar up the road , again few people in the bar but the sound wasnt great cause the Bass was going straight into DI and no bass amp so the bass was all fuzzy . Think we played our songs in about 25 mins and just got out ha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Thanks for posting that, it's really good. In fact, it may be the best documentary in the world. :)

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,321 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

Thank you MNG.

I will have to buy the DVD now. Its exactly what I want when I sit down to watch a superstar bio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Thanks MNG! This saves me buying the Blu-Ray straight away! The quality of the YT version isn't great, so I'll probably wait untll Christmas for the Blu-ray! (I'll get this and Summer of Punk and have one AWESOME weekend!)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I thought it was very good too. One of the best ones they've done imo. I have a lot more respect for him now than I did before.

Well you can see that he clearly had a lot of input during the making of the thing, it's obvious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

For anyone who's seen it, there's a wild Dean Ambrose sighting towards the end. That's the most screentime he's had since the final FCW tapings back in June. Oddly, keeping him off NXT, but he's listed on the website's roster, still.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    For anyone who's seen it, there's a wild Dean Ambrose sighting towards the end. That's the most screentime he's had since the final FCW tapings back in June. Oddly, keeping him off NXT, but he's listed on the website's roster, still.

I'm glad he's not on NXT. Means he'll more then likely skip NXT a debut on the main roster. Which is better. Don't think NXT is right for him either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

The Punk doc is brilliant. Love the indy bits. Hero might get called up on the back of it maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Its weird watching a wwe dvd with such a lack of older wrestlers or random ones just giving their opinion and instead these indy heads which some of wwe's current fan base probably dont know nor care about.
    I like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

CMpunked wrote: »
    Its weird watching a wwe dvd with such a lack of older wrestlers or random ones just giving their opinion and instead these indy heads which some of wwe's current fan base probably dont know nor care about.
    I like.

I wonder if it will encourage any casual fans to take a look at ROH or other indies now, even just to check out Punks matches from there. The TLC match with Hero they showed clips of is excellent, as is their 2 out of 3 falls match.

He also had a great triple threat against Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio back then too.

Hulk Hogan gets a lot of flack for only ever mixing-up his moveset when he heads East, but props to the master craftsman who always knows his crowd.
    Even more props for his enziguri.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Part 1 of a new Doc about Scottish wrestling.Looks interesting.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/video

sockmo wrote: »
    Part 1 of a new Doc about Scottish wrestling.Looks interesting.

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/video

When's the next installment due to be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭sockmo

Mr.Saturn wrote: »
    When's the next installment due to be released?

Im not sure, Id guess its a weekly thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

In case anyone hasn't seen this:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

This is brilliant - especially the back and forth over the AJ and Maxine match on NXT about 1:40 onwards

Never seen it before.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

Documentary on some UK wrestlers.
    Just about to watch.
    http://www.vice.com/en_uk/rule-britannia/the-british-wrestler-full-length

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

How Cornette was written out as the ROH Authority Figure. Posted for the bump:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

So he fell over a table?

Hmm. Maybe the table was covered in ether and he started having really bad hallucinations.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Should have had Steen drop him on his head over and over again.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,137 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Inspired by Punk's altercation with the fans
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1365491-pro-wrestling-the-worst-wrestlerfan-altercations-in-history

One thing learned from them: Don't mess with Jacqueline

• Registered Users Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Inspired by Punk's altercation with the fans
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1365491-pro-wrestling-the-worst-wrestlerfan-altercations-in-history

One thing learned from them: Don't mess with Jacqueline

Looks like a work to me. They cut to the incident right away and then the commentators acknowledge the guy saying he's been there the last few weeks insulting all the wrestlers.

The Jeff Jarrett incident with the guy in the mask also looks worked.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

10 Hours of Ryback's theme. WTF!!! Go to work, come home and it'll still be on.

9:59:59 FINISH IT!!!

Advertisement