Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

best theme song ever just got even better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

best theme song ever just got even better

That reeked of awesomeness

Stinktitude ceased to exist while that was playing.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

from during last nights recording for Smackdown etc., won't be televised afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Did anyone listen to The Aftermath podcast this week? It mentioned a match between APA vs Public enemy. Before the match, Public enemy refused to do the planned finish. APA were pissed so went out there and just destroyed them until the ref was told in his ear piece to stop it. No one knew what was going on. Its crazy to watch and it was on Heat!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

It was more than just they refused to job. They were a Terry Taylor hire & Terry had a lot of heat backstage and also there was a culture of WCW bias in WWE.

But yeah absolutely brutal.

I remember that one, it was fairly shockin. Further proof that wrestling is realer than real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Did anyone listen to The Aftermath podcast this week? It mentioned a match between APA vs Public enemy. Before the match, Public enemy refused to do the planned finish. APA were pissed so went out there and just destroyed them until the ref was told in his ear piece to stop it. No one knew what was going on. Its crazy to watch and it was on Heat!

Have heard about that before but only seen it now holy **** they killed them.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,954 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Ironically, the biggest whores in that video are not the ones dressed like ladies of a particular persuasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

The APA roughed up Perry Saturn in the ring after the Mike Bell incident. Some real stiff clotheslines and brutal powerbombs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Give this guy some air time! Great Video!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Ziggler's awesome. This kind of stuff would be great for those long, long, long 3 hour RAWs. 5 minutes get his character over much better than squashing Santino or jobbing to Big Show or whatever.

New Paul Heyman joint dropped on Rosenberg's radio show yo:

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I got a laugh out of this:

Interesting. I think I'd rather hear him sing Sunny's theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 547 ✭✭✭cocalolaman

A PPV quality match on a random smackdown show, especially considering the size of these 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭artvandulet

Daniel Bryan doing 'The Ball' and A LOT of spinning. Interesting to see the different type of approach for Saturday Morning Slam.

• Advertisement

'The Ball' is called the Lady of the Lake. Johnny Saint of World of Sport fame is credited with it.

Daniel Bryan is actually on the ring apron for this one when CHIKARA flew Saint over from the UK.

Didn't know where to post this.

Just watching vintage collection on sky sports and the WWF scratch logo is completely visible with no blurring. Its even in the bottom corner of the screen. Its the 1st time ive seen it unblurred since that deal was announced a while ago.

They should have done a deal with the world wildlife fund years ago to show the logo.

Yeah been that way for about three months now.

They can use the logo on a historical basis but not a promotional one. So they can't have it on a DVD cover put they can show it on the DVD.

That's great news.

Would have been great if the deal was done before the Austin and Rock DVDs were released last year and this year.

That's great news.

Would have been great if the deal was done before the Austin and Rock DVDs were released last year and this year.

The Brock DVD is the first release without the blurring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Completely forgot about this character.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Didnt realise Mordecai was nearly 10 years old .

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

How could you forget about Scotty 2 Hotty! :eek:

Was I the only one at the time that thought it was a pretty cool gimmick? :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Was I the only one at the time that thought it was a pretty cool gimmick? :o

I remember 14 year old me thought it was deadly and got annoyed when it was dropped less than a month later.

Advertisement