Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Heartland Wrestling. They were a WWE developmental in the early 00s.

However this is taped at the Davis Arena home of Ohio Valley Wrestling - a former developmental territory for WWE until the late 00s and how the developmental for TNA.

WWE had a zillion wrestlers after they bought WCW - the people that were in developmental, WWE talent in limbo, ECW castoffs and WCW guys that weren't being used on TV (yet). They had such a surplus they released Daniel Bryan and Brian Kendrick just for example.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,258 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

rovert wrote: »
    All bad Diva's segment on NXT this week:

Didn't watch the whole thing but I do notice Layla isn't as gropey these days. :)

And is that ring bigger than usual or is it just because of the size of the ones in it?

Ding dong:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭airmax87

I've got a hold of the whole RAW IS WAR/WAR ZONE year for 1998, so If anyone wants any specific matches/promos etc uploaded to youtube I'll be glad to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

This was put on the wwe youtube channel pretty random

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,946 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

You can always count on CZW's Cage of Death for some crazy spots.

Really good interview with show talks a lot of sense

Has this been posted yet?

Watch this if you are having a bad day. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Random pre-IMPACT X-Division match. I miss when Tenay sounded like he really, really cared.

Legends of wrestling roundtable: The Evolution of Hardcore

Patterson pisses and moans a bit too much for my liking on this. Would have preferred having a proper hardcore wrestler on it like Foley or Funk.

Legends of wrestling roundtable: The Evolution of Hardcore

Patterson pisses and moans a bit too much for my liking on this. Would have preferred having a proper hardcore wrestler on it like Foley or Funk.
    Been looking for this one, theres my friday night viewing, cheers man :D

Turned it off half through as Patterson was so negative and dominated the discussion. He is a premier wrestling psychologist and probably out of anyone not named McMahon the most responsible for the long run success of WWE but f*ck me he was painful here.

rovert wrote: »
    Turned it off half through as Patterson was so negative and dominated the discussion. He is a premier wrestling psychologist and probably out of anyone not named McMahon the most responsible for the long run success of WWE but f*ck me he was painful here.
    Yeah I'm about 30 min's in and all he's doing is being a stubborn geebag, Top comment is class haha.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Cannot find a pw song thread but I fair miss this tune.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

I'm just reading issue 2 of Powerslam and they state that the Bret/Owen series of iron man matches which were doing the rounds on house shows in the run up to Summerslam 94 were described as bland, with 40 minutes of rest holds and only 20 minutes of action.

Have to see it for myself, so just about to watch a fancam version of one of them, it's the only one I can find on youtube, so for anyone else who is interested as I don't think it was ever televised or released.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Random pre-iMPACT! X-Division match. A bit of a forgotten classic:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Well sort off, funnier than I thought it would be. Don't think it has been posted yet.:):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭Ando's Saggy Bottom

She carries him here tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Im in stitches here, that was gas. Why did she keep answering the phone though?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Im in stitches here, that was gas. Why did she keep answering the phone though?

because its fake. Its illegal to radio prank call people who are unknowing about it in the states and broadcast it over the air due to new regulations.

Its probably the intern or something acting along.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Tinie wrote: »
    because its fake. Its illegal to radio prank call people who are unknowing about it in the states and broadcast it over the air due to new regulations.

Fair enough so. Ive been had in that case.

Damn you RJD2!!!!!!!(Waves fist angrily)

Still funny though

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Tinie wrote: »

You can record the prank in advance and then seek clearance from the person to air it. I think that's what the likes of Howard Stern does.

• Registered Users Posts: 894 ✭✭✭cian68

They had a match with Rhodes Scholars. Are they going to be back quite regularly now?

Just heard this yesterday can't believe Compton didn't talk about it with Cabana.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

NWA Heavyweight Champion Kahagas wrestled Bruce Santee. Bruce Santee was the NWA/Ring Warriors Grand Champion and was apparently promised the NWA Heavyweight Championship in the tournament they held recently, where Kahagas won. Due to some sort of fallout, maybe because of the promised title victory, Ring Warriors (which is run by former NWA President Howard Brody) dropped the NWA affiliation.

Because of all of this, Bruce Santee promised to shoot pin Kahagas, become the NWA Heavyweight Champion, then presumably trash the belt. Here is the match and subsequent aftermath.

It's bizarre and not very convincing.

• Advertisement

Cesaro clearly eats his Weetabix:

neutralizera4uwl.gif

Advertisement