Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Thread (Youtube etc) *DON'T QUOTE VIDS*

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,464 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

CHIKARA storylines are pretty dense:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Adam Rose's Rosebuds and the never ending party

Becky's accent :pac:

The World changed last weekend:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,702 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Just coming on to post that holy f@ck.

Just coming on to post that holy f@ck.

And this is indie wrestling so of course it wasn't the finish.

Rich's life story is incredibly sad and he sings the CZW theme in the last 45 seconds:

Not the JR sound board commenting on the boxing;

• Registered Users Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Why did WWE ever let JR go? Hasn't lost a beat, in fact seems very comfortable commentating here. Also, "tough as a two dollar steak" and "let's see if we can smell what the Rock is cooking". Awesome!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Probably been posted :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Is that lube to the left of the screen?

20 years ago today:

At the time was it was held to be Greatest Match of All Time.

Watching it in context with all the matches leading up to it is like The Wire or something.

ATTENTION ANYONE WHO LIKED THE WWF HARDCORE TITLE

Last summer, indie wrestler Chuck Taylor started up his own 24/7 Hardcore Championship, which has been defended purely via Instagram (with a couple Vines early on). A lot of them are pretty amazing. A person called Happyman took all of them and made it into a 20 minute video:

It starts out pretty straightforward, but about 3 minutes in it starts to get increasingly ridiculous, especially any time Chuck Taylor wins the belt back. There's a title change between Heidi Lovelace and RD Evans that didn't get filmed correctly, so that explains that continuity screw-up.

Only ever seen a handful until now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,135 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Well, that was random fun with the Wire theme song and the mad Shannon Elizabeth scene from Jack Frost.
    Those guys really seem to enjoy what they do.

Clearly the rules aren't too well defined. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Old but so good. Generico is gold with every single thing he does. He makes it great.

• Registered Users Posts: 871 ✭✭✭gerTheGreat

Don't think that this has been posted yet. Love it.

It is really sad/funny about how excited people are about seeing TNA wrestlers in anywhere but TNA:

Lots of marking out online for the guy who is Fatty McFat guy who was abducted by ninjas on an unexplained basis Wrestling 364 days out of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

That's because outside of TNA they'll actually be allowed to do stuff. Even with the recent cuts TNA still have a really good roster that are never given anything worthwhile to do.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

• Advertisement

Leprechaun Origins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭BohsJohnny

Have been watching the DVDVR best of All Japan 80s set the last few months and have really enjoyed it.

Thought i would share my favorite match of the set if you have any interest in Puro you should really watch this match Tenryu and Hansen are so good in this.

Genichiro Tenryu and Stan Hansen vs Jumbo Tsuruta and Yoshiaki Yatsu All Japan Tag League Final 6/12/89

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Please tell me we've a gallery of Paige in an England Jersey coming this week!

This is amazing. Anyone who thinks Ambrose is a poor mans Pillman or Austin on the mic should watch this

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    This is amazing. Anyone who thinks Ambrose is a poor mans Pillman or Austin on the mic should watch this

Ironically enough Austin just did an interview and when asked who he personally thinks the next future stars of the industry will be he said Rollins, reigns nd cesaro, no mention of Ambrose. Surely Austin himself, who was never designed to be a star until he naturally got over with fans predominantly with promos would recognise a superstars connection with the fans? As I have said before, he's talented but doesn't have a believeable character, he has the potential to become a main eventer, but not with the character he is playing now. Also if you really think that promo is "amazing" you need a history lesson (no offense) that was average at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Ha love when he calls himself 'Scumbag' Dean Ambrose. Classic.

Here's a random video of my mate selling for me like a boss back in college. It was in 2006 but only stuck it up 2 years ago. Has nearly 5k views :P

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ha love when he calls himself 'Scumbag' Dean Ambrose. Classic.

Here's a random video of my mate selling for me like a boss back in college. It was in 2006 but only stuck it up 2 years ago. Has nearly 5k views :P

Hahahahahaha I watched that like 5 times. Amazing.

• Advertisement

Advertisement