Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpenter in cork

Options
  • 13-06-2006 3:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭

Hey
    Just wondering does anyone know a carpenter that would put up some skirting boards. I Have 2 rooms that i need to get done. Carrigtwohill area.
    cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

scuby wrote:
    Hey
    Just wondering does anyone know a carpenter that would put up some skirting boards. I Have 2 rooms that i need to get done. Carrigtwohill area.
    cheers

you should give it a shot your self, very little to it.(says he who is attempting his own this weekend).
    http://www.thediyworld.co.uk/fitting_skirting.html.

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

mmmmh tried to do it, but got don't have the patience to get all the angles right. Usually can do any of the d.i.y. around the house, but skirting drives me mental, and then herself just laughs at my feeble attempts....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭\m/_(>_<)_\m/

scuby wrote:
    mmmmh tried to do it, but got don't have the patience to get all the angles right. Usually can do any of the d.i.y. around the house, but skirting drives me mental, and then herself just laughs at my feeble attempts....

i know how that feels

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

got a czech guy yesterday evening, said he would do it for 100.00, sorted... going to do it sat morning, will let u know if he is any better than me !!

Advertisement