Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What do you use your PDA for?

• 13-06-2006 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Hello, I am considering getting a Palm pda and amd looking to find out what other people use their pda for?
    Here are the potential uses I could think of.

Useful
    1. Calendar with reminders
    2. taking notes, spellchecker, organise notes.
    3. Save passwords
    4. Reading, sync download webapges for later reading and ebooks
    5. Connect to net through mobile phone (email/web etc)
    6. Expense tracker

Might be so useful
    - Calculator
    - Transporting software/files between computers with Wifi/bluetooth
    - Stopwatch/ alarm
    - Mini web browser.
    - Dictionary
    - Looking a photos, videos, a movie?
    - Audio books?

for fun
    - GPS+maps with an add on
    - Games

Any other you would care to add to the list?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 wirelessdude1

the treo 650 would suit you perfect

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Personally, I couldn't hack carrying around a PDA and a phone any more, so I switched to a smartphone.

So take all of the above and add "making phone calls", oh and "listening to the radio" (if I get the Sony Ericsson P990i :)).

Advertisement