Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grace Gone - Aishleyne to take over?

• 13-06-2006 3:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

with Grace almost certainly gone. Who do you reckon will take the reins - over Mikey in particular? Think Aishleyne and Imogen will be delighted to be given a fighting chance. Think Mikey will be very receptive to any advances but who will reign victorious??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Optikus

Ashleen has more sense than that , i hope.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Mikey's pretty vacant in his head, I reckon he could be anyones :D

It would be such a kick to Grace tho if Ais hooks up with him after she leaves. But I'd say he might try to get into Imogen again.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

He has much interest in Imogen.
    He hasnt shown any in Aisleyne

Saying that.. Aisleyne hasn't been really flirting as much as she could have apart from a little today. but with Grace gone, i think she'll crack onto Mikey as she knows Grace hates her. Even if she didnt like Mikey, i'd say she'd do it. She doesnt seem to have a bad bone in her body and seems quite aware of everything going onin the house, but i'd still say she'd do it for the laugh!

Imo seems incapable of flirting.

she might be better off with Mikey instead of Aisleyne. Mikey and Imo can sit in a stupor all day until they're out :rolleyes:

Advertisement