Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE Fantasy League

• 13-06-2006 4:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd stick up a thread on it, seeing as triple h hasn't been around recently to update us

The top scorers after last week's 4 events were:

1 Caustic Greed 544
    2 Fozzstars 534
    3 Team Vin Version 2 510
    4 XXX-Treme 508

I thought I was goin to do real well before the ECW ppv, but Caustic Greed (I forget who you are) had Sandman, who got 123 points for the week with all his weapon shots!

Top 4 at the moment are:

1 Fozzstars 927
    2 Caustic Greed 896
    3 XXX-Treme 844
    4 Team Vin Version 2 842

triple h's team is next, over a hundred points behind. The reigning champ is very disappointing so far, he's probably embarrassed to show his face here at the moment. Just to brag a bit, I had 3 of the top 4 scorers from Raw, so I went way ahead of Caustic Greed, and I think I'm there to stay! Still another 9 weeks though, anything can happen

Anyone else notice how harder it's become to pick a team now that ECW is part of it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jongore

It's getting harder alright, I'm keeping most of my ECW guys in XXX-Treme as there's always a chance of extra points from them appearing at other shows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭b0bsquish

caustic greed would be me! ecw worked wonders for me, but not looking so good this week :( I lack any decent power (BOO) changes will have to come! suprised triple hhh is so far behind...still its alot of improvment from the last one for me haha

Advertisement