Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business-Tips?

Options
  • 13-06-2006 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭

What do ya'll think is going to come up tomorow? I know marketing is, cause its up every year, but any more predictions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

industrial relations. know your laws back to front!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

Ratio's!

Know them! I'd say they are coming up

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

industrial relations. know your laws back to front!

They're the only part of the course that really really bores me. I can never remember them.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭Rob30888

I'm so ****ed :( It's my 8th subject and it's outside of school and I just haven't had the time :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Definitely ratios... Hopefully.

Also I have a feeling managing change will come up in the ABQ at some point.
    Consultation
    Communication
    Negotiation.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 tweetypie

Ratios
    Tax (calculation)
    Changing role of mgt
    Branding
    Teams

They are what are teacher told to have a good look at!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

Id deffinately look over the following...

Changing Role of Management i.e - more E.U member states, the impact of I.T, E.U policies etc.
    Marketing - its important that, when giving an example (i.e in a question with 'a product of your choice') to use the same product example the whole way through.
    Ratios - Make sure to not only know how you calculate them, but also how reason's why they may be like this, and what can be done to address them if theyre not ideal.
    Industrial Relations - Very likely to come up with the amount of disputes this year. Make sure you know all the laws, and the methods of solving disputes.
    MNC's - Likely to come up, if not in the long questions, then deffinately the short questions. Easiest question to study for in my opinion. Just know what attracts them, and what advantages and disadvantages they bring.

I'd also look over Taxation as well as The European Union just to be safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

As I've said a million times before

The Sale Of Goods And Supply Of Servies Act 1980

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

ThrownAway wrote:
    As I've said a million times before

The Sale Of Goods And Supply Of Servies Act 1980

That would be an absolute beaut of a question. Merchantable quality and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 703 ✭✭✭ThrownAway

grimloch wrote:
    That would be an absolute beaut of a question. Merchantable quality and the like.

It hasn't come up in years :)
    I've got every question 1 from 1999 learnt off by heart. I'm definitely going to get full marks for that. As for the other 3 questions and the ABQ - Haven't a clue really. I guess I hope HR management comes up.

• Advertisement
Advertisement