Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lea asks Mikey...

• 13-06-2006 5:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭

Today on the live feed Lea asked Mikey what will he do if Grace goes Friday night.

It went like this ...

Lea: "whaaaa'll yaaa do if gray-ce goes Fridaay nigh? Youuu'll be lost!"

Within a second ..

Aisleyne says "NO he WON'T"

Brilliant :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

She's well into him, twas hilarious when she said Mikey instead of Glyn at the dinner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

So Grace walks out on Friday night to boo's and a hard quizzing interview (hopefully Davina will do her job!) and Aisleyne ends up with Mikey inside the house but not in a Grace-hoochie-mamma way.

I'd say thats Perfect TV :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

Carlsberg don't do Big Brother, but if they did....
    Bamboozled wrote:
    So Grace walks out on Friday night to boo's and a hard quizzing interview (hopefully Davina will do her job!) and Aisleyne ends up with Mikey inside the house but not in a Grace-hoochie-mamma way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Love to know how Davina is going to spin it so shes not balling crying. All the good bits will be shots of her not talking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Hobbes wrote:
    Love to know how Davina is going to spin it so shes not balling crying. All the good bits will be shots of her not talking.

Thats funny as feck,i just spat out me coffee laughing.

• Advertisement

Hobbes wrote:
    :D
    Very good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

Lol! Go Aisleyne! she is my new fave.

all along she has been so cool and calm and mature about things. she's a sound chick ;)

How funny would that be if Mikey hooked up with her after Grace is out, imagine her watching it it.. oh the pain for her, she thinks Mikey is so into her.

Sure he's even been flirting with Imogen.. ;)

Aisleyne is really beginning to come into her own in the house. I think that the blonde bombshell entry the night of Glyn answering the question was staged to unsettle them and make them thinnk in the house that she was the typical stereotype - beauty but not brains... but she's definately got their cards marked!

As for Mikey flirting with Imogen, he wanted her first but when she got with Sleazer he went for second best with Grace :D

Yup, Mikey was into Imogen first alright, and Slezer knew that too and that's why he went even more into her. Remember at the very start they were sitting on the couch together (Imogen and Mikey) arms around eachother sort of thing and Slezer comes in and just starts mauling imogen and then Mikey backs down!!

lol!

I doubt Sleazer is gonna keep his pants on outside while Imo is inside... if he gets any offers, so whats good for the goose is good for the gander :D The conversation between Mikey and Imo will be so intellectual and stimulating :rolleyes: Will they even understand each other if they had a conversation? :D

I'd say Aisleyne will make a play for him and increase flirting.. after all she knows Graces hates her so what better way to get back at her.

Mikey becomes the new "stud" :eek:
    Never thought I'd see that happen :D

• Advertisement

hehe well i think that Mikey is good looking but to me he could never be attractive esp. after his audition vt where he said all kinds of sexist comments (womens place in the kitchen. etc..) but it certainly would be a gas if he got stuck in with Aisleyne after Sourpuss Grace gets the boot. :D:D

And about Mikey and Imogen having a conversation.. I dont think they would be capable... they would prob just look at eachother blankly waiting for the other to say something.. :rolleyes: not much up there between the two of them..

I dont see anything special about his looks. None of the guys in there this year are great looking.

Imo and Mikey = 2 bits of plank.

Wouldn't it be fab if they brought in a seriously hot charming sound bloke tomorrow as George's replacement...

Wonder if they will use a kitkat golden ticket winner or some other stand by?

They claimed that there were standby's for all the housemates, so i'm presuming that all the standby's were vetted and checked etc etc....

But then again so were all the GT holders so it could be one of them.

At this stage they have to do something as the whole show is gone down the drain since the first few days. A lot are turning it off just like me.

Bamboozled wrote:
    They claimed that there were standby's for all the housemates, so i'm presuming that all the standby's were vetted and checked etc etc....

But then again so were all the GT holders so it could be one of them.

At this stage they have to do something as the whole show is gone down the drain since the first few days. A lot are turning it off just like me.

WHAT!!! :D

:D wrong thread/wrong window.... i think. not sure though. :o

Edit: No right thread. Right window :
    rsta wrote:
    Wouldn't it be fab if they brought in a seriously hot charming sound bloke tomorrow as George's replacement...

Wonder if they will use a kitkat golden ticket winner or some other stand by?
    it was to that i anwsered.

i think....

Bamboozled wrote:
    :D wrong thread/wrong window.... i think. not sure though. :o

Edit: No right thread. Right window :
    it was to that i anwsered.

i think....

confused...

Me too :D

lol!

Bamboozled I think you were agreeing with me that we need a hot guy in the house?

There is a serious lack of talent on the male front in BB!

Er.. yes :confused:

I agree :D

• Advertisement

hey anyway i hear it's happening next week now, and that it will be a guy :D

and that the same thing is happening at the same day in Aussie BB....:eek:

so we could poss get an aussie bb housemate and they will get our George replacement. :rolleyes:

dont know if there is any truth in that rumour though

That rumour was floating about when Bonnie was being evicted too.

Looks like this year it really could be Big Bore 4 all over again :D

Advertisement