Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

'99 Casconi 55cm Racing Bike for sale

• 13-06-2006 7:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭

Awesome bike for sale!

Bought it from cycleways in October '99 for racing, which never happened!!

So its been basically sitting in my garage since with the odd short spin every once in a while, reckon theres about 1000 miles on the bike, if that. Bought it with an ultegra groupset but completely rebuilt it in 2002 with a 10spd Campagnolo Daytona g/set, with Record carbon levers for good measure.

Other bits are selle italia saddle, ITM big one stem, ITM handlebars, Look "Lotto" pedals, "Deep V" aero wheels with michelin axial pro tires.

Selling it to pay for my some parts of my new dream bike - Pinarello!! Bike is ready to roll, just needs new griptape and a new saddle probably, but I'm skint with the "Pinarello Project" at the moment. Its a very nice bike with a lovely paint job.

Pumped well over €1,500 into it over the years, I'll be looking for at least €750, otherwise I'll hold onto it.

PM me if you're interested.

Cheers,

Tackleberry

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Tackleberry

BUMP down to €600 last chance

• Registered Users Posts: 19 switcher

very intrested.. can i view the bike? where abouts in the country are you?

Hey there, I'm in Stillorgan, South Dublin. I can drive out to meet you or you can call to my house, whatever suits. Thanks, Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 19 switcher

yea i have no number to contact you so my mobile is 0860865714

Hey there Switcher, good stuff, can I give you a call on Monday? Heading away for the weekend shortly, sorry. Hope thats ok? Thanks, Tack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,944 ✭✭✭pete4130

Tackleberry,

I'm interested in the bike if its still up for grabs? I can com echeck it out this evening if that suits or an evening later in the week. My number is 085-725-9539.
    Thanks.
    Pete.

Hey lads, thanks for all the interest but I've had an offer of €750 and reckon its the best I'll get, I wasn't comfortable selling it at €600 as its a class bike, so thats prob the end of story but thanks for your interest.

Advertisement