Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths results....

Options
  • 13-06-2006 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭

im so sickened with maths, but now i just really want to see the answers so i can judge for myself where im at. does anyone know where they are up? they were supposed to be up on www.leavingcertsolutions.ie today but no sign yet!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

That link doesn't work for me. Besides, I'm not sure if I want to see them yet, if I find out I'm likely to fail it'll ruin my entire summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

The site your looking for is:

www.leavingcert.ie

The answers aren't there yet but should be sometime this evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

soz its www.leavingcert.ie
    no more than in the exam im all over the place! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

yep thats the one!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 160 ✭✭helles belles

who said that they were going to be on there?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

Im afraid to look, Im sure i did badly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

the guy off 706 on 2fm said they wud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Sawa

Yeah He said last night that they would be up tonight when he finds his web guy. maybe tomorrow they will. i know you are not suppoused to do those "post mortems" (<<i think thats a horrible way to refer to an exam, like its a corpse or something! :eek: ) but i need to ease my mind about paper 2 ordinary, because i ran out of time, its the only exam ive felt truly awful about after it!
    :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

I cant even remember what answers I got for most of them, its all a blur really! Not looking because i'll only end up freaking myself out even more..

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

willowmegs wrote:
    I cant even remember what answers I got for most of them, its all a blur really! Not looking because i'll only end up freaking myself out even more..
    Thats the same with me, plus i don't want to ruin my summer. Its over now and life goes on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement