Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

construction studies next week!!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

same 2 u

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

I'm hoping for a high B, depends what comes up though not looking forward to Q1, i know i'll end up spending to long on it. My last exam, going to the pub straight after it :D

If you do q10 how much do you have write? because i have the solutions and they just give a load of small points and on the marking scheme they look for about 6 developed points. 10 marks each.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

too easy.

all bluff work. an idiot could have passed that. :rolleyes:

fecked up on the u-value question, ended up with 0.2 sumtin :rolleyes:

q1 was alrite, the rest were just good bluff work. easily passed that, i reckon about 65%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Idgeitman

yeah im the same, made an ar*e of the U value, and everything else was bluff work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

smemon wrote:
    too easy.

all bluff work. an idiot could have passed that. :rolleyes:

fecked up on the u-value question, ended up with 0.2 sumtin :rolleyes:

q1 was alrite, the rest were just good bluff work. easily passed that, i reckon about 65%.

I thought the opposite. Q1 was ok. then did Q7 which was grand but that was half my time gone. Started rushing then. Did Q4 (on foundations still did poor enough), Q5 (Got U-value, couldnt do b and didnt understand c), did q6 on planning, then q10 on sun space.

Ran out of time. very few sketches. bastard of a uvalue question, no piping system = tough paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 lennyg

Has any1 got any idea where to start ...............this is what im doing
    1. piping system
    2.roofs
    3.u value/ heat calculations
    4.window stuff and door stuff
    5.learn my project

yeah q1 the drawings has any1 got any idea what may come up and how many drawing are there in total a question noyone can answer for me!!!

.the drawing of the door came up in our mocks so it might come up in yours too.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

lennyg wrote: »
    .the drawing of the door came up in our mocks so it might come up in yours too.
    Em ... you're replying to a 4 year old post! ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement