Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What are my chances of getting a c3 in maths?

• 13-06-2006 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Ok, I am a repeat, I think I done absoulty ****ing ****e!!!! I repeated because of honours maths last year and I think I ****ed it up this year too!! I need a C3 for enginering, but I think I got a D. Will they mark me up?!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

What type of Enginering u doin??? I also need a C3 fo Engineering. If i dont get it i can do an entrance exam to get in though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 ziggy_bone

Wanna do chemical in UCD. Its either there or Cork IT, and I'd like to go to UCD myself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭whassupp2

I think they've an entrance exam too. maybe not

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i reckon 5/2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

ziggy_bone wrote:
    I need a C3 for enginering, but I think I got a D. Will they mark me up?!!

From a D to a C3?!!!??!?!1!?!eleven

As for the chances, I would say, um, seeing as I know nothing about you, 8/1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

ziggy_bone wrote:
    Ok, I am a repeat, I think I done absoulty ****ing ****e!!!! I repeated because of honours maths last year and I think I ****ed it up this year too!! I need a C3 for enginering, but I think I got a D. Will they mark me up?!!
    You don't know what you got for certain. You may already have a C3 at least, I suppose you'll just have to wait.

And anyway if you get it rechecked they'll probs mark you up if you're at all close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭RagShagBill

Did you explain your circumstances at the end of your Maths Script? Because that wouldn't make it any more likely either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

considering the uproar at maths paper 2 i think they will mark it easier and chances are that you did get your c3....60% alone is answering ALL the parts a's and b's correctly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 844 ✭✭✭casanova_kid

I reckon i got approximately 310 points so hopefully they'll add me another 20 marks sympathy.

Advertisement