Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Insurance + Celica

Options
  • 13-06-2006 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hi guys,

Which broker is best for getting privat motor insurance through St. Paul. All the brokers I called say they're not doing private anymore. Quinn Direct have quoted me €835 forr an SS2 Celica, 25yrs with 5 yrs NCD & 5yrs Full licence. I'm trying 2 c if I can do a bit better.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭Seanie M

I don't think you won't really. I was considering buying a Celica. On a 2.0ltr GT (valued at €3,000 thereabouts), the best quote for me (27, 5 years NCB + full licence, fully comp) was €780.

Seanie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I have a celica vvti 190. 25yo, 7years experience and insurance is 1100 with quinn

• Registered Users Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭kluivert

Hi guys,

Which broker is best for getting privat motor insurance through St. Paul. All the brokers I called say they're not doing private anymore. Quinn Direct have quoted me €835 forr an SS2 Celica, 25yrs with 5 yrs NCD & 5yrs Full licence. I'm trying 2 c if I can do a bit better.

Thanks

I get my St Pauls through First Ireland in Phibsboro.

Advertisement