Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 Warhammer presentation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

ive met him, hes a tosser in real life too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I think he just sold me the game ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭hairyheretic

That was quite amusing.

I plan on playing this when it comes out, but then I've been playing GW games for 20 years or so anyway.

Chaos will be my race of choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

No Skaven. No Buy.

You buying Mark of Chaos then? Skaven are playable in that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Used to be a GW fanatic so I'll definitely be playing this.
    Though werent the 2 story arcs and the 2 racial arcs he described the exact same?
    I better be able to play as a Dwarf Slayer!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

the actual trailer is there too, which is a brilliant trailer. can't wait for this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3299723250114224221&q=warhammer

Kiith wrote:
    the actual trailer is there too, which is a brilliant trailer. can't wait for this...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3299723250114224221&q=warhammer
    Erm thats a different game, I think.

Thats for Mark of Chaos, the upcoming RTS game. The Warhammer MMO trailer is different. It starts with an orc being thrown into the wall of a dwarf castle via catapult, then a scene with a heavily armoured orc fighting a slayer, then to a high elf sorcerer fighting a druchii witch elf.

I still haven't seen a chaos / empire segment yet, which is annoying because I intend to play chaos.

Thats for Mark of Chaos, the upcoming RTS game. The Warhammer MMO trailer is different. It starts with an orc being thrown into the wall of a dwarf castle via catapult, then a scene with a heavily armoured orc fighting a slayer, then to a high elf sorcerer fighting a druchii witch elf.

I still haven't seen a chaos / empire segment yet, which is annoying because I intend to play chaos.
    Yeah I saw that trailer, I'm so glad there's Slayers! I reckon they'll be the Dwarfs tanker?
    You reckon they'll add more races as Undead, Skaven, Wood Elves and the Dogs of War aren't present? (I'm prolly forgetting some but it's been like 6 years since I've played Fantasy)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

oops, my bad...and heres that trailer

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Dark elves are English posh people who take drugs... o_O

he sounds a bit like a Dark Elf to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Kiith wrote:
    oops, my bad...and heres that trailer

http://www.warhammeronline.com/english/media/video/

Thats just a movie render. Anyone who buys a game based on one of those deserves everything they get.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭layke

Some one please nail his hands to the wall.

Slurms wrote:
    Yeah I saw that trailer, I'm so glad there's Slayers! I reckon they'll be the Dwarfs tanker?

I think there was mention of Ironbreakers as well. If that is the case, they seem more a tank to me. Slayer would be more of a scrapper.
    Slurms wrote:
    You reckon they'll add more races as Undead, Skaven, Wood Elves and the Dogs of War aren't present? (I'm prolly forgetting some but it's been like 6 years since I've played Fantasy)

Possibly. I guess it depends on whether or not they'll keep the realm matchups, and what good / evil fights they can arrange. I suppose Brettonians / Tomb Kings might be a possibility, or Wood Elves / Beasts of Chaos might be do-able.

I think there was mention of Ironbreakers as well. If that is the case, they seem more a tank to me. Slayer would be more of a scrapper.

Possibly. I guess it depends on whether or not they'll keep the realm matchups, and what good / evil fights they can arrange. I suppose Brettonians / Tomb Kings might be a possibility, or Wood Elves / Beasts of Chaos might be do-able.
    Oh yeah forgot all about Brettonians! Man, I really loved Fantasy. Was great to get into all the lore and everything.

Advertisement