Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Syllabus Science!

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭peachesxcream

Hoping it's marked easily!
    Chemistry was kinda tricky, but I loved Biology and Physics went grand too!
    One more exam to go and then summer starts :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭disney

SCIENCE IS OVER!!!! YAY!!!

One exam left Homec, doddle!!!

Roll on Summer!!!! :D:):D:):D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭BlueSpiral

disney wrote:
    SCIENCE IS OVER!!!! YAY!!!

One exam left Homec, doddle!!!

Roll on Summer!!!! :D:):D:):D:)
    Yesssssssssssssss!

Science I think went ok, I answered most of the questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭kwiva-g

Did you see the question about making oxygen(higher revised syllabus)? Our teacher told us that we would have to know only one of the two methods for making oxygen, but for that question, it asked specific questions on the method using syringes and copper:confused: She went mad when we came out and told her, because we had learned the other one! She said she was going to complain to the department! Well she was told at at one of those teacher courses that there was an option to learn one or the other. Did anyone else have this problem? Maybe she is the one that made the mistake I don't know really. Luckily I read over the other method the night before, just by chance, and was able to answer that question! Thank God!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 804 ✭✭✭BMH

It's marked as a mandatory experiment, she can complain all she likes.The questions weren't really about the experiment anyway, just about the gas cooling down and stuff.

• Advertisement
Advertisement