Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The most complete bitch ever!!!

Options
  • 13-06-2006 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭

Holy crap, just watching the hightlights show now (13june) and the reaction Grace and Nikki are giving to their nomination!!

I knew that yoke Grace was a nasty piece of work but she defines the word Bitch and brings it to a whole new level!

The insults they are giving that new girl behind her back is astonishing!!! Just because they were voted!! Yet does she realise that she was about to vote for others too! Doesn't that make her a bitch too???

That girl really infuriates me! She is a monster!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Absolutley!

I can not believe the way Grace is carrying on. At least Niki is entertaining but Grace speaks with venom. I'm looking forward to seeing Grace walk the walk Friday night!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

judybaby wrote:
    Absolutley!

I can not believe the way Grace is carrying on. At least Niki is entertaining but Grace speaks with venom. I'm looking forward to seeing Grace walk the walk Friday night!:D

Yeah Grace is a piece of work alright. With every show that passes I am thinking more and more that Nikki is an actress planted in there! :mad: Here tantrums seem very choreographed.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

you have to remember that usually the nominations are anonymous and done by everyone, therefore making it harder to pinpoint who voted for you.
    grace is just pisse doff because she knows she is going out. nikki is just pissed off because she always is and it's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Lets see, splashed them all at the pool and started singing "Beauty and the Beeeassssstttt" while looking at Sue.

Now they stole her drink.

Heh Glyns and Petes face with Nikki and her drunken crap.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Grace is so childish in her reaction to her nomination!! How can Susie deserve all them venomous insults for nominating Grace?? She HAD to vote for somebody!!!

If she voted for any of the others would she be still a bitch in Grace's eyes??

I know Grace is only 20 but come on!! What a childish, spoilt little bitch!!

She is going to get a horrendous amount of boos when she gets out!!

• Advertisement

To be honest I think the BB creators might fix it to keep her in as she will be in for a horrible time when she gets out!

I believe Jade in an earlier BB was odds on for eviction one week and she was HATED outside the house. They kept her in till near the end and managed to change the publics view of her before letting her out IMO!

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

i thought the drink thing was funny. it's not as if she was going to drink it herself.

julep wrote:
    i thought the drink thing was funny. it's not as if she was going to drink it herself.

I don't think thats the point to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,478 ✭✭✭padi89

Shes a right ould bitch Graces is.The only reason she is so friendly with Nikki is because her ace card Ceaser went long ago and that dumbwit George.Grace hasnt a notion of seeing Nikki or Lisa (cant stand her either,dirty dirty mouth) outside the house although she is playing best friends now with them.
    She is a Hypocrite,if it was Ashling up for nomination she would be loving it.
    Last night i watched some live feed and Grace was going on about how ugly she thinks Ash is and how no man would ever go near her.Then Glynn walks in and she asks him if he finds her attractive ,he says he does and then she is all "oooh do you? she is pretty alright".

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

padi89 wrote:
    Then Glynn walks in and she asks him if he finds her attractive ,he says he does and then she is all "oooh do you? she is pretty alright".

She had done that before with Mikey and then Mikey also asked Glynn and then told Glynn that normal guys wouldn't go for her. Like he knows any normal guys.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

py2006 wrote:
    To be honest I think the BB creators might fix it to keep her in as she will be in for a horrible time when she gets out!

I believe Jade in an earlier BB was odds on for eviction one week and she was HATED outside the house. They kept her in till near the end and managed to change the publics view of her before letting her out IMO!
    I doubt very much the would fix something like this. There's just so many reasons why it would never happen, not least the fact that there will be millions of euro bet on Grace being evicted between now and Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭judybaby

Nikki's is such a drama queen but that Grace is just down right horrible. I'm sure she will be shocked at her own behaviour when she see's her "best bits" Friday night.

Also has anyone noticed that Imogen is constanting using the "F" word now too....Lisa must be rubbing off on her. Very classy of Ms. Wales!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,261 ✭✭✭rsta

I only have one thing to say:

Evict Grace: Call 1514 712 005

costs 75cent from landline
    costs about a euro from mobiles

well worth a call or two or as many as you like in my opinion!

This is the first time I've actually voted for anyone! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Bamboozled

Its gone too far for BB to try change the public's view of her. If they had done it for the week before Sam went then maybe it would be ok this Friday night, but they havent a lot of time to change views. Most of the UK are determined to get Grace out on Friday and are probably going to beat Sezers record of 91.6% of the vote.

The only thing negative about Grace going on Friday is tha Nikki will still be there. Thats not negative in itself, but she will have survived the public vote twice... and may leadto a bigger head than she already has.

Bamboozled wrote:
    Most of the UK are determined to get Grace out on Friday and are probably going to beat Sezers record of 91.6% of the vote.

Thats why I'm voting too, I've not voted ever before and she has just done my head in with her teenage style b*tching and slagging everyone off. I can't think of anything good or redemable about her at all.. I've never felt so annoyed about anyone in BB before at all. Even Sezer didnt make me want to vote and look how disliked he was..

Come everyone lets beat Sezers 91.6 :D:p

If you have a spare euro or so Call 1514 712 005 !!

Sleazer made me want to vote.. but i couldnt be bothered picking up the phone.

I tried voting for disGrace the minute she was up for the public vote only to discover my phone is restricted (wtf?). Havent gotten round to getting onto the company yet but i will. Grace makes me want to vote many times... hence starting to try at the start of the week :D

Oh no! restricted from voting? Are you with Meteor? pal of mine is and he's restricted too. Got bar lifted though.. (he also a first time voter ;) )

Yeah Meteor :rolleyes: I got it unrestricted last year but had to get a replacement sim a few months ago so ovbiously its back to restricted since I cant bleedin vote!!

Didnt think ti would be worth unrestricting it until Grace went up for eviction because i got a new phone and will need a newer sim (so might as well wait til then) but I'm getting it sorted seeing as she's up this week :D

Good on ya!

I have just rang once more, yikes I'll be left with no credit!

Wonder will the percentage be higher than Sezers... oooh looking forward to friday ;)

Advertisement