Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emeriss Players

Options
  • 13-06-2006 10:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

I know a few guys play on Emeriss, is there anyone in a major raiding guild?

My guild is looking to recruit players or perhaps form alliances for the summer months. The aim is AQ40 and Naxx, but I was just wondering if anyone was interested in talking to me about it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭sunzz

Alli/horde ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭DamoVOTF

Alliance.

Though there is a guy called Sean a Orc Warrior I believe, was wondering if he was Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

only irish dude i know from Emeriss was Barra (druid, Synergy) but he ebayed and quit the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Irish I know of on Emeriss (with alts if I know them).

Myself
    Boggle (60 Rogue) Inquisition
    Fionn (60 warrior) Inquisition
    Gadaí (60 paladin) Inquisition
    Herne (35 Hunter) Inquisition

Reynard
    Reynard (57 Mage) Inquisition

Gretta
    Gretta (60 Rogue) Inquisition
    Saphire (44 Priest) Inquisition
    Mithril (5 Bank/AH char) Inquisition

Arinae
    Arinae (60 priest) Inquisition

Valrax
    Valrax (60 Druid) Inquisition

Shamaroth
    Shamaroth (60) Synergy

djikstra - 60 mage <dharma initiative>

• Advertisement

Hmm is Simeon your GM in Inquisition? If not who is?

I am Ano raid leader for Justice League (Norn Irish is a must have on any TS) and we are looking to expand relations with other guilds.

Mainly due to the summer period. Inquisition have downed Rag and have done a few BWL bosses correct?

Whats the guild like? Friendly, compeitive, epic hungry, just a brief description would be nice.

* I dont have any official remit for starting negotiations, JL just needs more Irish people.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Hrm - what is Inquisition like?

The same as any other guild I suspect - a core of dedicated members (20-40% I estimate depending on my mood) who enjoy helping each other out and helping the guild progress and then the hangers on who want 'epix'.

We have MC on 1 night farm (a major landmark to me) and have taken down Razor in BWL (the last time with only a single death) and Skeram in AQ40. Last night we wiped on Vael @ 1% but we're confident of success soon with him.

Simeon is the Guild leader and the usual raid leader but is offline for the next two weeks as he is currently moving home. The current guild officership is Coldbeans, Feltherion, Reverant, Chaostimes, Lonedrow, Kiyone and Ristin <edit> Forgot to name Mclusky as a guild officer</edit>. I'm one of the guilds off-raid leaders and recently resigned as an officer and as the guilds paladin class leader. I have issues with our strict loot prioritisation policy which conflicted with supporting that policy as a guild officer :rolleyes:

If I can be of further help let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

Evac101 wrote:
    <edit> Forgot to name Mclusky as a guild officer</edit>
    haha remember reading about Mclusky on the emeriss forums when he got his quel serar. best ever.

<adnans edit>
    Irish players on Outland (that I know of)

Dudevon <Infamous> Dwarf Hunter (me)
    Hober <Infamous> Human Mage (Caliden)
    Lunarya <Craftwerk> NE Rogue (kairo)
    Xlan <Craftwerk> Dwarf Priest (same name on forums, now called Alay - Gnome Mage)
    Shinakuma <Craftwerk> NE Druid (not sure if he's on these boards)
    Siance <Craftwerk> Human Priest (same)
    Aldo <Craftwerk> Gnome Mage (Dustaz, used to be dwarf priest)

Special mentions:
    Sinep <Craftwerk> NE Warrior (not sure what nick he uses here, retired/quit)
    Glinghorn - unguilded - (logic1, burned all the bridges, kept all the gold, and quit the game to find women, sex & money)

thats about it. If i missed someone it's mainly cause my memory is hazy.

-adnans

shinakuma is that n00b horsefumbler.

Cheers Evac,

It is good to have an insiders view on other guilds on the same server. We have the same problems, a great core to the guild a lot of epic hunters, and we have started to be quite ruthless on epic hunters.

Last night we got to twin emps with the help of some new OVer recruits, and we the leadership feel that people not coming AQ40 has held back our progression for far too long, so we are expanding our raid numbers by 2-3 in most classes and demoting the epic hunters. We use seperate DKP sheets for all instances so it is easy to see.

By the way I know your pain off raid leading and loot issues, I have a 60 paladin and 60 priest. And thankfully JL has got the best attitude to loot, you got DKP you can buy it. We get the whiners but they are told to stfu.

Contact me in game if you ever need help for BWL or AQ, if I do say so myself I am a pretty decent raid leader and can always bring my paladin in to help (mediocre gear but skill > gear).

Would be good to get some better ties between JL and Inquisition. And if you ever need to chat contact me in game on Damo or Ano.

• Advertisement
Advertisement