Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for using the word "phuck" in AH

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

clown bag wrote:
    I agree every Cnut on boards does use adaptations of curses regularly but to publicly argue with a mod of the particular forum your posting only invites a banning.

You know, I'm having a hard time thinking of a recent post by clown_bag that didn't contain the word "cünt"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Is it just me or is there an awful lot more hostility on boards as of late in the feedback section in particular?

Its great :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

Oh, for phuck's sake.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Pighead banned from Feedback.

A forum is for discussing a topic, not for complaining about the mod of that forum. You can bring a complaint here (feedback IS for complaints as they form feedback in their own way).

I agree that it seems like being back in school, thats because many people in that forum act like children.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement